Following the Daybell case (requested)

Pairing: Taylor Swift x female!reader Warnings: A true crime chapter Requested by: anonymous A/N: If this chapter is uncomfortable for you, skip ahead! Also: this request was sent to me privately through dms

Warnings: A true crime chapter
Requested by: anonymous
A/N: If this chapter is uncomfortable for you, skip ahead!
Also: this request was sent to me privately through dms

⚠️ sensitive topic ⚠️

***
Almost the minute she first met you, she knew you would be her forever as she would be yours.

Taylor was often at the studio while you remain home alone, and you took that opportunity to keep up with everything going on in the world and today in that case, was the tragic news of the Daybell case. Taylor hardly knows anything about it until you fill her in, and it's heart wrenching each time.

The trial has reached day thirteen, and there was something new that is making headlines across the country. One of your friends actually sent you the clip through text, and it was quite shocking, like you couldn't believe what they were reporting for the day's update. With your hands beginning to shake, you play the video and it had made this case feel cold again, maybe colder than before. The report that came back was that a piece of hair was found from the crime scene and it was taken to be tested as DNA. When the results came back, you almost fell off your chair, upon hearing the hair matched Lori Vallow's DNA. As heartbreaking this was, you couldn't wait until Taylor got home to inform her of this. The fact that this case happened in the state of Idaho, meant something to you because it was the state you grew up in.

Because of how sucked into this you were, Taylor was home before you know it and she walks in on you as you were watching more updates on the trial at the kitchen table. Taylor heard it and she was instantly by your side, just as interested in this just the same. Taylor was already informed of the news of the DNA match while at the studio, and she was eager to tell you about it. Taylor places a soft touch of her hand on your exposed shoulder, causing you to nearly jump out of your skin. Though your heart was racing like wildfire, you become calm when you see that it was just Taylor. Taylor then pulls a chair to sit next to you before engulfing you into a warm, loving , "I missed you today."embrace.

Taylor always had the warmest hugs and you were glad to have her home. The update on the trial you had pulled up was on the topic of the discovery of 4,500 text messages that were exchanged about the deaths. During your binging, you tell each other everything that you know and you both seemed to be caught up on the right pace.

"I still can't get over the fact that they took death row off her table, that's sickening, as if this case wasn't sickening and sad already." You say, Taylor agrees.

"I feel like the justice system has already failed doing that, that's not fair."

"I agree." Taylor says, continuing on with her own opinion.

"Vallow is guilty as sin."

"They both are."

It's been agreed, and the agreements only pulled you in more with keeping up on this case with the rest of the nation.

You and Taylor are hooked.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!