Snout touching

If you've never heard of snout touching before, here is what it is:

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader Warnings: None Requested: No A/N: Snout touching is exactly what the picture shows and it's something I truly want to do one day

Warnings: None
Requested: No
A/N: Snout touching is exactly what the picture shows and it's something I truly want to do one day

***
"Are you sure about this?" Taylor asks.

"Oh, definitely!"

You had never felt so energetic, so excited in your lifetime than you do now.

Because right now, you were on your way about to do something with Taylor you've been wanting to do for as long as you can remember. Taylor didn't like this the least bit, when you had mentioned to her that this is something you have always wanted to try, she agreed to help you make that happen. You referred it to Taylor as snout touching and because it sounded like a harmless activity to her, and the fact she didn't understand what that was or meant, was the whole reason she had agreed.

It was going to be great!

Not only that, but snout touch was going to be deemed as the most daring thing to ever have done in your life. However, once Taylor did more research into it and found out what it was, she had been trying to talk you out of it and to do something else instead. But being so stubborn, you wouldn't budge. Your mind was already made up and you weren't going to go back on it. You were doing it and that was final, you didn't care about the risks you may be facing. Taylor was about ready to give up on convincing you when she had come up with one more idea, an idea that was going to be very childish of her to even bring up.

If she couldn't talk you out of it, than maybe she could scare you out of it. Of course Taylor felt just awful even thinking of such a thing, and even more so by going through with her devious plan... well almost. When the both of you were boarded on the boat, you were ripping through the clear blue waters of Hawaii's oceans. On your way to seize and conquer your dreams. Because of how much you were enjoying this boat ride and scenery, enjoying the moment, you fail to notice Taylor pulling out her phone to do a research on shark attacks.

"Mistaken identity." is the term you use for those cases, it hurt you the way society can only see sharks as man eaters rather than magnificent creatures that roam the sea.

They are here for a reason as well as every individual out there. There was really no other animal you had so much respect for than sharks. Of course that didn't mean you don't love any other animal because you do, and you understand that the world takes them for granted, some in the worst way possible. Taylor couldn't help the sly smirk forming her lips as she read the counted records of attacks that occurred per year at the same exact spot you were headed to.

But just as Taylor looked up to read this aloud, she found herself unable to. She couldn't, not after the way you were smiling brightly while looking ahead your journey until the boat comes to a stop. Taylor doesn't say a word and lets you live out your dream, watching as you gladly allow the captain of the boat to lead you to where you ought to be in order to fulfill this great achievement, adventure. Taylor couldn't help but smile as you did, waiting for a shark to show up and when one did, you looked very nervous all of a sudden. It was almost like you didn't want to do this any longer, but Taylor decided until you accomplish on what you had set out to do, no one was going home. That was what Taylor was going to tell you once you turned to face her, seconds after a beautiful great white shark poked out of the water. Instead of asking to go home, you asked for Taylor to get the camera ready and so she did just that.

When the great wire returns, you reach out with a slight shaking hand and touch the snout, quickly pulling your hand away as it ducker back under the water. A few terrorizing seconds occur when the shark decided to hit the boat three times as a warning before it had officially gone back down to the deep. While you were performing this act, you were kneeling and once the shark was gone, you pulled yourself up and did the happy dance. You couldn't recall on a time you felt as proud as you did in this moment, you had done it! It was official and it felt great!!! As you were doing the happy dance, it's something Taylor also films.

"I did it! I did it! I can't believe I actually had done it!" you sang.

Taylor grins.

"I can!"

You than halt before looking over at Taylor with a confused look as she continues to go on,

"Really?"

"Absolutely! Because my girl was willing and able to do something that was the ultimate level, and you did it! You did what most people couldn't and wouldn't do, no words can truly express how proud I am of you, honey!"

You suddenly felt shy, however, she had a point there.

She was right about that.

***
Requests are open!!!
Word count: 917

Taylor Swift Imagines (Vol. 2) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara