She meets your bully

Pairing: Taylor Swift x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

About: Girlfriend, Taylor Swift defends you when you run into a troubled past you thought you had left behind

***
This couldn't be real, it just couldn't.

It must be just a bad dream you were due to wake up from any second now. You and Taylor were out trying to spend some quality time with each other while out on a date. You were shopping together at the outlets enjoying your time together when you suddenly bump into your past.

The same past you had believed that you left behind long ago. Like, high school long ago. Life in high school was not easy on you in the slightest, the girlfriend you had broken up with had become nothing but a bully. The whole thing was just sad really, instead of making something of herself while moving forward, she had chosen to let go of the grudge she had grown against you. Of course, you've told Taylor about this and was open and honest about it and it wasn't easy. In fact, it was one of the hardest things you've had to do in your lifetime. As part of the committed relationship, Taylor vowed to keep you protected at all costs, and if it meant her own life, then damn it that would be the end of days for her that she was more then willing to take on.

After leaving the town's only coffee shop in town, you both often head that way whenever you wanted. They had the best tasting coffee and it was something you have always craved other then Taylor's love. It was the exact same way Taylor had felt, and each visit to the coffee shop seemed to only gotten you two closer then the last visit. The relationship blossomed and is still, but you had the terrible feeling when you rounded a street corner while holding Taylor's hand. The date was just nearly over, and out of all the times of the year, you had run into a troubled past. It was from the same past you were trying to do everything in order to forget it even happened.

*Flashback*

You were just about to shut the locker door when an unexpected visitor showed up.

It was something that no one could have seen coming, until the last minute. As you both stare at each other, her face twisted into a look of anger before she sets off on you.

"You're breaking up with me?!" Ashlie screams to your face.

"Yes."

"What the hell? Why?"

The truth was, you saw things in the relationship you didn't catch onto before, back to the beginning. Ashlie was your ex lover from long ago, and after finding out she had been lying to you about everything, you didn't feel it was worth any effort to keep the spark between you both alive.

Unable to speak the truth to her face, you stuck a note into her locker, which wasn't far from yours.

"Things aren't working out between us anymore, Ashlie."

Ashlie nods angrily before saying one last thing.

"You're going to regret this, (Y/n)."

*End*

Ashlie kept her word on that throughout the rest of high school, and ever since then, you thought that would be the last time you had to face her.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes."

You were looking away, trying to avoid any eye contact with her. With a sudden whole new shift in your demeanor, Taylor quickly picks up on that you're at unease and is quick to take action on it.

"It's nice to have met you, but we need to go." Taylor says, pulling you close to her.

Ashlie nods and takes off ahead.

Though Taylor has never gotten any idea of what Ashlie looked like, she just knew that just had to be her. Taylor almost didn't dare ask, but she didn't have to because you spoke up with the answer.

"That was Ashlie."

"It's okay, you have nothing to worry about now, (Y/n)." Taylor coos.

Taylor had many excellent qualities about her, the ones you found the most impressive were the ones of her loyalty and how she knew just the right way to bring comfort unto you through circumstances like this.

She was just amazing and you couldn't think of anyone else you'd rather be with, Taylor was it.

Taylor was the one.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!