Going to the beach

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader Warnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
Both you and Taylor decide that a day at the beach together would do you both some good, the beach being the holy options of where to go to settle and unwind.

After setting everything down on the sand, you and Taylor go in the water, you cling onto her tightly as you could not swim and the thought of a possible drowning struck fear within you. You had never received swimming lessons as a kid or at any time at all, but Taylor was there to help you step away from your comfort zone. Before you even met Taylor, you were left unknown to the world, the world didn't know your name of course you were well known to your own family and friends.

The reason for the subject coming up in mind, well for as long as you can remember, you have always wanted a music career and Taylor swift was the biggest inspiration for that. Not only did you feel so dedicated to your idol's music, but to the artist herself. How you got to know her on a more personal level was a great story to share with anyone who would listen. The friendship started when you messaged her through Twitter, asking for her opinions on lyrics you have written. What happened next was something incredible, Taylor invited you to share the stage and star as a special guest as she requested you sing the most recent song you've shared with her.

Of course, you accepted just like any other lucky fan in the world would. The friendship started there and grew when a Taylor asked you out for coffee at Starbucks after the show had ended. The evening honestly couldn't l have ended any better not only were you walking in and out with Taylor, but she had given you her phone number before taking your leave. Not long after getting her number, the friendship would soon turn into something much more.

Something more serious.

You both had fallen hard for one another as you enjoyed your date and it wasn't until after you moved in did fans get suspicious Taylor was with someone new. They were right of course, but you and Taylor didn't feel quite ready to come out to the world about your relationship. Just not yet, but that would soon change and almost lead to disaster. After your little swim, you join Taylor back on shore as you dried yourselves off with towels. Once Taylor had finished up, you both noticed there was an ice cream stand not far from your spot.

Taylor offers to go get the both of you something and you agreed. You can never go wrong with having an ice cream at the beach, especially on days like today. As you waited for Taylor, you were lost in thought after laying flat on your back on the towel underneath. You couldn't help yourself but wonder how Taylor can be so hesitant about PDA, you thought she would loosen up on that after moving in together, but nothing was done. You didn't want to push her into it, but you have been wanting to hold her hand in public at the very least. These thoughts continue when two shadow figures caught your attention, two girls who looked to be in their early twenties stood before you. Slightly pushing down your sunglasses at the bridge of your nose, you look up as you spoke.

"Can I help you girls?"

Before they spoke, you took a glance and noticed that there appeared to be something in their hands and that was a little eerie as they had their hands clenched around the unknown item.

You feel that something didn't feel quite right, your gut instinct telling you to run out of there. But against your better judgement, you remained still while waiting for an answer. The two girls remain quiet before one outstretched her clenched hand for yours. Without hesitation, you give them a hand in return and watched as it seemed to be a gift. It was, handmade bracelets, and they were the most beautiful you've ever seen. The girls then go onto explaining the meaning of this, that one goes to Taylor and one for yourself, that they were friendship bracelets. Hearing that, you couldn't help but smile as you thought how sweet it was of them.

"Thank you, guys! These are beautiful and I love it! I'll make sure Taylor gets hers." you promise, the two girls take off.

Right about that time, Taylor returns with two ice cream bars and hands over your ice cream sandwich.

Just before you could present the friendship bracelets, you were suddenly ambushed by the paparazzi. They have been in hiding this whole time, surveilling PDA activity between you and Taylor. The unwanted appearance drives you and Taylor to leave, head for home. Everything was picked up in a matter of seconds, Taylor taking a hold of your hand in hers just as you had always wanted. As you were going back to the car, a picture of Taylor's hand in yours was snapped among with the others photo they have taken. As if things couldn't get more chaotic, pictures of the two of you were plastered on the internet everywhere and that includes the newspapers.

That event was rough on the both of you, it took you guys at least three days to recover the encounter before you stepped inside your shared home.

It can get ridiculous, but Taylor was all who mattered to you as you were to her.

***
Requests: open