She devolps mental illness (requested)

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) readerWarnings: None Requested: For _imagineshawn_

Warnings: None
Requested: For _imagineshawn_

***
The whole mother-load chaos happened shortly after noticing Taylor's new development in a habit of drinking alcohol, you didn't think much of it at first because alcohol is something she will have every once in a while.

It wasn't until you noticed Taylor was drinking nearly every single day, and it didn't look as though she was going to let up on it any time soon, and that's when you decided to try to sit her down and talk about it. As far as you know, Andra Swift, Taylor's mother, was completely unaware of what was going on. You had made a promise that if this talk doesn't change anything, you would call Andrea up and let her know what's going on and what she thought the best thing to do for her daughter and your girlfriend.

Taylor was in the studios making the final works of her Speak Now (Taylor's version) album as you patiently waited until she returned home. To make things more at ease, you prepared her favorite meal for the evening and the plan was to talk to her about it over dinner. You had just finished setting the table when the heavy door creaks open at the promised time, and you go to greet her. However, once you see that she has a red solo cup with what appeared to contain alcohol in it, you stop abruptly, unable to go any further near her. After kicking off her shoes, she sees you standing there looking as if you were examining her.

Taylor didn't have that much to drink, but because it's been a bad habit, it's just the way her body now works and that scared the hell out of you. She looked happy to see you, but seemed as though she would rather be anywhere else than home at the same time. A grin forms on her lips as she takes in the smell of the evening's meal, and was quite flattered and as happy as can be knowing you were willing to take time away from your schedule to put something special together. Before stepping all the way inside, she embraces you and her hugs always gave you a warm feeling of love for her as you were feeling now. After embracing each other, you lead her to the kitchen and pulled a chair out from the table before taking the spot across from her so you can talk face to face.

At first, dinner was silent and you couldn't help but to slightly feel awkward over the silence. Just as you were about to bring the subject up, Taylor asks the first question, as she could tell that there was something going through your mind she couldn't read.

"Are you okay, (Y/n)?" she asks, you nod in response.

"Really? Because you look like you have something going through your mind."

Again, you nod.

"Chicken!" you silently scold yourself from backing out.

"(Y/n), you know you can tell me anything, right? Please.. just talk to me."

Taking a deep breath, you nod before beginning to express your concern for her and as you feared, she denies everything, everything including of your offer to get her some help.