She throws you a birthday party

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader Warnings: None Requested by: taylorsparis

Warnings: None
Requested by: taylorsparis

***
Taylor loved surprises.

Better yet, she especially loves to surprise others, even if they weren't that into it as she was, weather she knew them or not. It really didn't matter to her, she loves doing what she can for others as long as she could help it. Nothing was going to stop her, not even if you tried. Truth be told, you were one of those part of the crowd who didn't really like surprises. But you can deny it all you want, you truly loved and appreciated it very much deep down.

Taylor knew it, and she loved teasing you about it, but you would often tease back because she had a nickname for you on that subject.

"Fun hater." she'd tease with her famous teasing smile given to you.

You can never resist the smile that comes with a slight chuckle from within, in return.

Looking over, you see a chalkboard sign that simply said, "Memory Jar" with a clear glass jar right next to it. Along with the title, it was giving simple instructions, the instructions were:

"Write down your favorite memory with ( Y/n)."

That's when you notice the jar had little slips of white sheet paper with favorite memories from everyone you know had written down to give to you. It was Taylor's idea for a gift, Selena and Hayley had the idea of turning it into a guessing game where you would read out loud a memory pulled out from the jar and would guess who that memory came from. Taylor called it a memory game and you loved her thoughts.

Nearly everyone you know is there, waiting for you to start the game. The game was quite fun, you made sure to read every memory and after finding out who it came from if you guessed right or wrong, you were sure to write everyone's name on that memory before setting it aside and moving onto the next activity. As much as you truly appreciated Taylor's effort in putting this together, you were quietly hoping at some point you could call it a party and send everyone on home so you both could have some alone time. However, the next on the list was gift opening. It didn't matter how old you were, it never would, you didn't like surprises, nor would you ever. While you were unwrapping gifts, you were confused about why you were getting a pair of (f/c) foot flops, (f/c) swimming suit like you were going on vacation somewhere.

You appreciated the gifs, but because it didn't make any sense, thank yous were awkward. When Taylor comes back with a gift bag, she tells you it's the last gift once seeing the look on your face and before you could even lift your tongue to speak, she placed it in your lap and it felt light. Without looking, you reach in and as you do, Taylor speaks up while the gift was about to be revealed.

"I know you don't like surprises, but you will like this one." she promises.

As you pull out the gift, you were quite pleased to see that the gift was in fact, two ticket packets for a trip to Kauai, Hawaii.

Everyone seemed to be holding their breath as they waited for your reaction. You were filled with overwhelming joy that you stood up, setting the gift back down as you hug Taylor, kissing her cheek before whispering in her ear her victory:

"You were right... I love it! But I love you more!"

"Oh, we'll see about that!"

Best surprise ever!

***
Requests are open!!!