She takes you to meet your favorite youtuber

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader Ft

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader Ft. Moe Sargi
Warnings: None
Requested: No

 Moe Sargi Warnings: None Requested: No

Ft. Moe Sargi
Note: Apologies if he's not one of your favorites, he's my number one favorite to watch on YouTube.
Moe Sargi is known for:
• 24 hour overnight challenges at the haunted and abandoned places
• He's now a paranormal investigator and has his own tv series called "Repossessed" and you can find it to watch on Hulu
• In his earliest of videos, he's played the Oujia board, taking place at an abandoned home and talked a friend into doing it with him
• As a result of the Oujia, they summon an unfriendly spirit called "Tom"
• He's now married and has a young daughter, and his family is expecting another girl
• He originates from Lebanon 🇱🇧
• He grew up a Muslim
• His videos are something good and is just what you will need to take your mind of Amy troubles

***
Taylor was none of those who cares too much about taking an interest to investigate the Paranormal, exploring haunted and abandoned place like you.

She didn't share that same passion with you, and you never forced her into having a go on a investigation to have a look on what your hobbies are like. Taylor never Underwood why people find some interests in exploring something that to her, seemed to be something that was just to give people a scare without having any of it to be real. To her, it was mostly all nonsense as she swore up and down nothing you do could get her to change her mind about everything.

Lately, you have found a new hobby and that hobby is still Paranormal related. The hobby was watching anything you can find on YouTube videos, and that's how you had come across your new idol in the Paranormal field. The guy you had stumbled across on went by the name of Moe Sargi and his channel begins with 24 hour overnight challenges in haunted abandoned places. What was even better was everything he has posted to his channel was right up your alley. As if time hasn't gone by as quickly as it did, two years has already passed since discovering Moe's channel and you continued to ask Taylor to watch at least one video with you while promising you wouldn't bother her about it anymore if she did.