She finds you asleep on the tour bus

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader Warnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
Although Taylor missed you when you weren't there to watch her perform, she understood you weren't feeling well.

You had a back stage seat as you watched her perform, but near the end, you started to not feel well. A small headache that came through in the beginning was now turning into a migraine and was making you nauseous. Taylor was on the second to last song when one of her guards tells her your condition and suggested that you should rest, she agreed.

They led you back to the bus and immediately climbed inside and waited for Taylor. Or at least, you tried to. The tour bus was big enough that it had just enough space for you and Taylor to have a little space of your own, and that's where you went of course. While you tried to stay awake, you resumed the episode of "Friends" you previously watched but couldn't keep your eyes open long enough for Taylor's return. Taylor tried to be quiet upon entering your living space, but it was made clear that she had failed at that while watching you opening your tired eyes.

Once you had them fully open, Taylor smiles while asking how you were feeling.

"Hey, baby. How are you feeling?"

Seeming to really be out of it, Taylor asks again.

"How are you feeling?"

"Tired... stiff."

"Stiff? From what?"

"My neck."

Knowing you would have no recollection of this word exchange in the morning, she was grateful more than ever of the fact her next concert isn't until after another couple of nights in this week's schedule.

Taylor loved you to pieces, she always would until the end of times. Before getting in right beside you, she offers to go get anything you might need.

"There is one thing I need..."You say, a little more awake now.

"What's that, honey?"

"You next to me."

Taylor smiles softly as her heart feels warmed up with more love she has for you, a love she would never trade for the world.

She quietly closes the door behind her, locking it before gently placing herself by your side, pulling you close to her for a snuggle followed the blanket over you both. All you can remember is the feeling of Taylor's fingers lightly running through your hair, that is something she does in times like this. Taylor sees you drifting again as the show is still heard in the background, and you than feel a soft kiss on your forehead before sleep takes  over at last.

"Sleep tight, hon. I'll still be here when you wake up."

She feels you nodding before falling completely asleep.

"Soon you'll get better."

Is the last thing you hear her say.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!