She gets jealous

Pairing: Taylor Swift x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
You and your girlfriend of three years now, we're both enjoying each other's company at a friend's party.

It was fair to say that Taylor had a mind of her own, that is, when she's had one too many to drink. However, because you were there with her, and you didn't have as much as she did, you weren't too worried as you would be the one to drive the both of you home safely. Taylor had just introduced you to her friend Abigail, and not only was she the host, but she had been Taylor's best friend since they met in high school.

Taylor trusted you completely, but her mind would sometimes dim the light of suspicion, having her jump into a conclusion that was obviously not true in the slightest. Sometimes it would take her until the next day while battling a hangover to realize that those were just flat out lies being fed into her brain while intoxicated. While the party seemed to be mellowed down, you and Taylor dancing together a little, Taylor decides that it's time to have another drink, offering you to get you  one. Of course, you couldn't refuse, you couldn't refuse anything that comes from the love of your life.

"I'm going in for another drink, do you want one?"

"That would be excellent, thank you."

Before leaving you behind, she plants a loving kiss on your forehead and takes off to the kitchen.

While she was gone in that small amount of time, Abigail stops by to keep you company. The sight of you and Abigail talking and giggling with each other is the sight Taylor was greeted with, and she felt the surge of jealousy run coursing through her veins like never before. Taylor makes her way back to where she left you, and when she came back, the sight just made her snap and lose a little control of her actions, causing her to do something no one would ever even guess it was something Taylor would ever do to an individual, let alone her longtime best friend. But then again, Taylor was speaking from the intoxication language as it lured her to do it. The moment you saw Taylor had returned, you give her your smile but it quickly faded when you saw the look on her face.

The look on Taylor's face was very displeasing, and it had you to wonder what she had going on in her mind. Nobody saw it coming, not you, not Abigail, not anyone present to witness her next actions. Taylor's hands balled up into fist tightly until her knuckles were white and she threw a sucker punch at Abigail's face, sending her flying backwards as the guests reacted all at the same time. Your eyes went wide as your mouth hung open in complete shock, guests were beginning to question her before asking the two of you to leave.

"What is your problem?!"

"I think it's time for you both to leave this house before we get cops involved."

Looking over at Taylor, you saw the look of extreme regret come across her face before you tried to help Abigail up.

You were just about to reach her hand when Taylor pulled you away and out the door. For most the ride home, it was dead silent, quiet enough that you could hear a pin drop. Taylor knew what she did was wrong, and she knew it had really upset you. She couldn't muster up an apology until you were about home, and you almost didn't want to accept it. But after hearing what she said, you decided to forgive her as neither of you didn't want to break up. Back home, some of Taylor's friends had mentioned she used to get a little out of control every once in a while and you now had proof of that.

"I'm sorry about what happened back there, (Y/n). I really am."

Silence continues on until you had something to say to that.

"Just don't hurt anyone else, okay?"

"I won't, I give you my word."

"You need to work on better controlling yourself when you see something you don't like. But most importantly, you need to call Abigail up and apologize to her, she wasn't doing anything to hurt you, we were just talking while I was waiting for you."

"I will, and I'm going to try harder, babe. Okay? Trust me."

You nod in response as you continue to look on the road straight ahead, Taylor taking your hand in hers as you accept her touch. Taylor knew right then you had already forgiven her.

There was always room in your heart for forgiveness, especially to your love ones.

In this case, for Taylor .

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!