You go to a football game together

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) readerWarnings: None Requested: @RobinBuckleysWife011

Warnings: None
Requested: @RobinBuckleysWife011

***
Football was honestly not one of your favorites, but after hearing Taylor might be there, you started changing your mind as you go find to her.

Finding her wasn't hard, she was just at your lockers as you were both locker neighbors, which is how you met and became fast friends, and later on, you started falling for her. You catch her there and place a hand on her shoulder from behind, scaring her a tad bit. Turning, Taylor greets you with a grin and had went on to say something just before you had the chance to speak first.

"Hey!" she says, giving you a hug.

You hugged back of course as the first response before pulling away to say something on your end.

"What's up?"

"Well, I was wondering if you were going to the football game on Friday night?"

"I was thinking about it, why?" you shrugged.

"Oh, nothing. I just can't decide if I want to go myself or not."

"Well, how about you come over tonight and we will watch the game together? We can watch our university kick ass against the other team." Taylor suggested, causing you to laugh a little.

"Sounds good to me!"

"It's a date than!"

"You bet it is!"

A date with Taylor Swift, a college classmate you have been crushing on since the very first day of school.

Taylor liked you, too. But she was just too shy to say anything like how you are. Taylor was a beautiful girl you wanted to be with and to hold hands with but couldn't. Still though, not everyone is just as lucky as you right now in the current moment. You meet up at her place just has you had planned both of you carpooled over to the game. It was a fun night for you both, time was flying and before you know it, it was already half time and you took the opportunity to bring you back some food to share with Taylor. You had gone to sessions the concessions to pick up a thing of Nachos when the fireworks had started.

You remain in line, waiting to get your food as the fireworks continued shooting in the air, lighting up the clear night sky. It was absolutely beautiful to watch, that was until you got struck by a firework as it hit your temple, causing you to immediately cover where you got hit. No one in line had asked, but it hurt like hell which was expected so you hurriedly got your nachos and headed back to Taylor before anyone could ask you. Needless to say, the bruising was quickly forming and you were lucky that the impact had only given you minor injuries. Taylor was at a loss for words when she sees you walking over, not being able to pull her eyes away from the bruise, asking what happened.

"What happened?"

Taylor was shocked to see you in this condition, for someone who had left clean now coming back with a bruise was a little upsetting as it was eerie.

You took it upon yourself to explain the story of what happened and had upset Taylor that no one around you jumped into help and take care of you before she got there until should get over to your aid. Taylor was just as exhausted from the mess, but Taylor insists you see a doctor for the injury. You protested and flat out told her no, so Taylor comes up with a final option. Which of course, is a different different path but you proceed to agree on that option. The option you took in whole heartedly and made you feel right about everything. As you let Taylor place her fingers lightly on the injury, you flinch back and pulled away. It nearly had your nachos blown out of your hand, making it a mess. Taylor grew even more concerned when you refuse the doctor option and talks to you about it.

"You either go see a doctor, or come home with me and we can ice it while I take care of you?"

"Take me home."

Taylor nods and takes you home to her place while asking for you to stay the night so she can make sure you're taking care of yourself, which you happily agreed.

It was almost no problem, easy for you to agree to.

So, you agreed.

It wasn't as bad as you had thought, per say. You couldn't deny it wasn't all bad, and you healed within the following three days, Taylor was phenomenal at taking care of you.

Of you, her now girlfriend.

***
Requests are open!!!