You catch her vaping (requested)

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader Warnings: Mentions of vaping Requested: taylorsparis

Warnings: Mentions of vaping
Requested: taylorsparis

***
"It's not mine, I'm just holding it for a friend." Taylor tries telling you.

You weren't buying it. In the beginning, Taylor made it very clear to you on how much she hated being around anywhere that involved people vaping or smoking. She wouldn't stand for it and would get you away from that as much as possible.

"Taylor, I can't be convinced of that, considering the fact you have always told me that you hated that stuff and did anything to avoid being in the same environment. What's really going on?" you press.

"I don't understand you can't just take my word for it and believe me! What do you want me to say?!"

"I want you to say what you're holding back and trying to hide this from me! If something's bothering you, you can turn to me about it instead of vaping!"

"The fact you won't have it in your heart to believe is what's bothering me, (Y/n)!"

After all that was said and done, you couldn't take any more of her lying to you over a simple yes or no question.

Feeling hurt, you stood up and started walking away from her, not bothering to turn back as she's calling your name. Instead, you went upstairs to your shared bedroom and shut the door behind you, throwing yourself on the bed while burying your face in the pillows as an attempt to muffle the sobs flying off your tongue. You have never felt this much disappointment towards your girlfriend, nothing you can't recall. As you lay there in the dark room, your sobs subsided as your mind wonders the fact that upsetting Taylor wasn't your intention, you were just scared of the situation you believed you'd never cross paths with.

Taylor was turning into someone else, a new Taylor you don't know or recognize in the least bit. You were crushed, it was almost like your heart was getting stomped on and it was all overwhelming for you. The reason you were scared after catching Taylor vaping, not necessarily in the act of it, it was almost like a reminder to you how just a few weeks ago, you learned of your younger brother going down that same path. Because he never put the effort in fixing himself up for a smooth life, he treated what could have been and traded that lifestyle for drugs. Drugs have become your brother as he landed himself into prison with the charge of possessions of his hidden stash all this time.

This is the one and only thing you kept from Taylor, and it hurts when you think about it, you try blocking it out.

While this continued to play with your mind, your thoughts were interrupted from a jolt caused by an unexpected knock on your bedroom door by Taylor. You really didn't want to do this now, given to the fact of how upset you already were.

A second knock comes along with the sound of Taylor's voice asking to let her in with you. At first, you stayed in the very spot you were in until she knocks a second time, pleading with you, trying to coax you into letting her in so that she can talk to you about what went down just moments before. You let out a sigh in defeat before following through Taylor's request, walking over and letting her in without looking at her. Throwing yourself back on the bed, you soon feel the mattress dip and it was Taylor, you kept your face hidden to give a hint you weren't in for all this. When Taylor's soft hand landing on your back and is rubbing soothing circles. You flinch at first, but relax and settle in, waiting for her to say something, anything. It was too quiet until at last, Taylor speaks up.

Knowing you, she knew that this is something that helps you to calm yourself.

"You're exactly right, (Y/n). I truly mean that, I should have come to you for emotional support instead of vaping. I didn't want to be honest because I was scared on how you might react to it."

"It's okay, don't worry about it." you mumble.

"No, it's not okay (Y/n) I lashed out at you when I had no right to do so, and I'm sorry for it. I lashed out on you when you all you were doing was trying to help me. There's no excuse in the world for it."

A brief silence stood in the air before Taylor finishes what she had to say.

"Do you think you can forgive me?"

You peaked up at her with a small smile, giving her your forgiveness.

"Of course, I already have."

Taylor smiles at that before pulling you in an embrace. For the rest of the night, you both cuddled with each other.

You both love to cuddle and take advantage of it at any given opportunity.

Such as now.

***
Requests are open!!!