fifty one

The day passes slowly, but before I know it, the final bell for the day goes, and mayhem arises. I'm among the hundreds of students who want to go home, so I quickly pack away my bag, hoping to leave quickly.

I need to corner Levi and Axel, to figure out which one of them is responsible for hooking up with my supposed enemy. The one and only Sierra and whatever her stupid last name is.

I run out to the car park, knowing that our family car will more than likely be there. I seem to be the first one there, out of my brothers, which results in a smug smirk falling upon my face. 

I lean against the black SUV and whistle in a bored tone, crossing my arms across my chest, as I watch other students wearily when they pass the car.  

Eventually, Chase wanders out of the school building, pretending to not see the car, before spotting me, and rushing over.

"What are you doing, Ze?" One of my youngest brothers hiss at me, grabbing my arm, and dragging my behind the car. "You're just standing out here, and waiting for someone to do something bad to you."

Chase doesn't wait for my response, because he just keeps talking. "You usually are with Levi or something. And don't lean against the car, Axel and Matteo will be pissed if its dented."

I throw him a dirty look, knowing that I zoned out, and only heard his last sentence. "Did you sleep with Sierra?"

The question flies from my mouth before I can stop it, and I wait expectantly for an answer. 

Chase stares at me for a second, and tilts his head to the side, as if he is thinking hard.

"Which one is Sierra?" My brother asks, placing his finger on his chin, imagining thoughtfully.

My eyebrows furrow, but I brush it off as he could be playing stupid. "Don't be like that with me. I know that you know exactly who she is."

I growl lowly, as Chase still continues to act clueless as to who she is.

"Oh, are you talking about your enemy. The one we got expelled because you guys fought in a classroom," my brother suddenly spits out, enthusiastically, acting as if he just had a lightbulb moment.

"That would be her," I sarcastically respond rolling my eyes at my stupid brother. 

He lightly hits me on top of my head, and I scowl evilly at him, aggressively pushing his hand away. 

Another brother comes to join us, and I look over at him, wondering which one he is.

It's just Charlie. My favorite brother.

Note the sarcasm.

"What do you want?" I ask, trying to figure out why he is hunched over the car with Chase and I.

"Just seeing what you two lovebirds were doing," he sings mockingly, and I hit his stomach unexpectedly, forcing a wince out of him.

"That would be incest you dumb fuck," Chase says in a 'duh' tone.

"You look just like me, and act like it as well," Charlie retorts, pulling the twin defense scene.

Suddenly, there is another person joining our conversation. Levi unlocks the car, and gets inside, silently judging us. "None of you are dumb. Just hurry up and get in the car."

I scoff at my brothers, and hurry to the front seat, blowing raspberries at the twins, because they'll have to sit in the back. 

I slam the door shut, and lock it from the inside, so they are unable to enter it.

Sulkily, Chase and Charlie find their ways to the back seats, and sit as far away from each other as possible. 

"Okay, so there is obviously some tension between us," Levi comments, looking in the mirror, to see the twins.

They both hum in sync, and then proceed to glare at each other. 

"Were you the one to sleep with her?" I ask accusingly, staring at my third oldest brother.

"Who's her, Ze, you're going to have to be a little bit more specific," Levi says, gently, keeping his eyes on the road, as he drives.

"Sierra," I dramatically exclaim, throwing my hands in the air, "did you fucking hook up with Sierra."

My brother laughs heartily, like he thinks my words are a joke, before taking one long look at my face. "What, you're serious?"

I nod my head in response, and cock my eyebrows in question.

"Of course not," my older brothers says, "she's a minor, and I'm a teacher. You do realise that doing that would be breaking the law."

I mumble something under my breath, but keep it to myself, since it's quite rude. 

"Why are you asking?" Levi questions, suspiciously. 

"No reason." I quickly brush the topic off, but then extend on my words. "It's just that there's a rumor going around school saying that one of my brothers hooked up with her, or something. But there were so many people talking about it, that no one really knows who did it."

"It must be the 'or something,' Ze, because I don't think any of us are into hooking up with younger girls," Levi explains from the driver's seat, still keeping his eyes on the road.

"Axel might be. He's wild in bed from what I have heard," Charlie pipes into the conversation with enthusiasm.

"Shut up, Charlie, don't put those stupid thoughts in Hazel's head," Levi grumbles, shooting daggers at his youngest brother through the driver's mirror.

I shiver at the disgusting thought, trying my hardest to not imagine how my brother looks in bed, while having sex with a girl.

"I'm just saying that it's probably Axel," Charlie repeats.

Ew.

A/N: Hey guys, thank you so much for reading. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND READ WHEN I GET A CHAPTER OUT TOMORROW. I have a plan for where this book is going, I just need a little support. Also, thank you very much for 33400 reads and over 1k votes- 1481. (I know that it's not a lot,) but to me, it means the world. Keep slaying in life, and I will see you tomorrow night- or day depending on where you live- when I update tomorrow. Bye <3