fifty two

The drive home, after that, is silent, and I feel the need to say something,  but nothing comes out of my mouth. Before I know it, we arrive at the house, and I'm the first person to jump out of the car, starting my mission to find my second oldest bitch of a brother.

As usual, the front door is unlocked, which must mean that one of my brothers is home. I storm through the entryway, and look around the large foyer, trying to spot Axel. 

But he's not anywhere to be seen. I don't let this stop me, and march up the first flight of stairs, where all of our bedrooms are. His room is the second on the left- which signifies his age.

Without having the courtesy to knock, I slam the door open, and glance around the room, only to find that it's empty. I glare holes into the wall and stomp my feet childishly against the carpet floor.

Where could my brother possibly be?

Suddenly, an idea sparks in my mind, and I take the next flight of stairs, so I go even higher in our house.

This is the floor of our home that I never really venture to. These are the offices that belong to my oldest brothers. It's a space for them to work without us younger siblings coming inside, and interrupting them. 

We have a mutual agreement that I won't come up here, but that has changed because I now have beef with my second oldest brother, who has probably slept with my arch-enemy.

Even her name makes me feel sick. Sierra. Who names their child that?!

One of the several doors is shut, however from the crack of space in the bottom, I can see that a light has been turned on. All of the other rooms are dark, so I'm influenced to believe that this is where my older brothers are currently situated.

As I did for Axel's room, I don't bother to knock, and instead, proceed to throw the door open aggressively. 

I'm confronted with two annoyed looking faces, which belong to my oldest brothers, Axel and Matteo. 

Before they realise that it's me, their eyebrows both scrunch, and anger plasters across their faces, but then it turns into confusion, and annoyance, at the prospect of having to deal with a pissed-off teenager.

"What are you doing up here, Hazel? I thought that you were aware of what we all agreed on," Matteo says tiredly. "We don't come into your space without permission, and in return, you don't come into our space without permission. Which is why you need to knock and ask to come to my office."

I throw my oldest brother an annoyed glance, before stepping backwards and proceeding to knock on the door mockingly, making sure that each knock is over exaggerated. 

"Could I come inside your office please?" I ask with heavy sarcasm dripping from my voice. 

"You certainly can, Hazel, what do you want?" Matteo asks as if my visit revolves around him.

As if. I'm here for our other stupid other brother, Axel.

"I was wondering whether I could talk to Axel about something serious," I say sweetly, locking my hands in front of me, and giving my brother the innocent puppy dog eyes.

"Whatever you want to say, Hazel, you can say in front of both of us," Matteo calmly infers, leaning forward in his seat.

Axel on the other hand is furrowing and unfurrowing his eyebrows, probably trying to figure out what he has done, to make me have to talk to him.

"Axel slept with Sierra, and now rumours are going all around the school, about it," I exclaim accusingly, pointing my finger at my second oldest brother, whose expression mirrors one of confusion.

"What is she talking about, Axel?" Matteo hisses, as he gives his younger brother the side eye.

"I have no idea," he admits, shaking his head in unsureness, going more pale by the second.

"Okay, then they're just rumours, Hazel. If your brother says he didn't do it, then he didn't do it," Matteo soothingly explains, brushing the subject away.

"Well then, please, be my guest. Go down to my school, and tell everyone that it's just a rumour," I suggest, narrowing my eyes in retaliation.

"I will. Tomorrow morning, I and you will go into the school, even though it's a Saturday, and shut down this rumour," Matteo retorts, and after his words, I fall silent.

"So you really didn't hook up with her?" I whisper questionably, looking up at Axel in confusion.

He just shakes his head repeatedly, denying ever partaking in the sick, and illegal act. 

Confusion overwhelms my body, and I quickly retreat from the room, muttering a small apology.

I grab my phone, and head into my bedroom, beginning to text Dolly about everything just being a rumour, when someone else gives me a notification.

'I love to see you a little frantic, baby girl. That's why I spread the rumor around school. I'd do it 100 times over, if I got the same reaction.'

It's my stalker, and I shiver at their wording. They must know me. They must know me well.

I instantly stop typing to Dolly, and click on the message from my stalker, trying to gather enough courage to reply to them.

My finger hovers over the keyboard when another notification is sent from them.

'Don't be afraid to talk to me, baby girl. Your unsure fingers are only a turn on. I can imagine then playing with yourself.'

I let out an audible gasp, and throw my phone against the floor in shock.

They have something inside my room.

They're watching me. 

A/N: Hey guys, thank you so much for reading. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND READ WHEN I GET A CHAPTER OUT TOMORROW. I have a plan for where this book is going, I just need a little support. Also, thank you very much for 34600 reads and over 1k votes- 1500. (I know that it's not a lot,) but to me, it means the world. Keep slaying in life, and I will see you tomorrow night- or day depending on where you live- when I update tomorrow. Bye <3