eighty six

As a family, we worked out for a bit over an hour, until I slumped to the floor, covered in my disgusting sweat.

After that, we all decided that we had experienced enough for the night, and decided to order take out pizza.

I was beyond grateful, and inhaled several slices of the food, before heading to bed. However before I did that, I made sure to text Dolly, and Adrian, wishing them both a good night. I turned off my phone, and went under the bed covers, quickly falling asleep.

The next morning, my alarm goes off, but I am quick to silence it, knowing that I can have a couple of more minutes to myself, before I am required to get up, and start the day for school.

However, that blissful silence if short lived, because someone starts banging on my bedroom door, shouting for me to get my ass up, before they make me.

I groan, and roll back over, pulling the pillow over my head, so the cold side is pressed against my cheeks.

I can feel myself falling back asleep, when suddenly someone stomps into my bedroom unannounced. 

When they pull the comforter off my body, I violently flinch, and struggle to have it back over my body, but the person seems to have pulled it out of my reach.

I peak through my pillow, only to see Chase looking at me with an unimpressed expression painting his face.

"What time is it?" I grumble from underneath my cool pillow.

"It's time for you to get up, before we leave without you for school, and you have to walk," one of my youngest brothers threatens, not looking sorry at all.

"Fine, fine," I exclaim slowly, sitting up, and stretching my sore and tight joints.

They click back into place, and once I'm done, I feel satisfied.

"Bye," I sarcastically say, waving towards Chase who hasn't moved from his spot right in front of my bed. "I need to get changed, and I don't think that you want to stay for the show, but you are always welcome to."

That's all my brother needs, to leave, and when he's out my door, he slams it with excessive force, storming down to the kitchen.

I chuckle at his childish behaviour, as my brother's wide eyes appear in my mind. He looked so disturbed at the thought of seeing me partially naked.

As if I'd ever strip if one of my brothers was anywhere near me. That would just be gross and indecent of me to do.

I get changed into a cropped shirt that I got from online shopping recently - without my brothers' permission may I add.

To be honest, the main reason I decided to shop, was to annoy my brothers, but as of right now, they are all blissfully unaware that my shopping experience even occurred. This is only because I used my own card, instead of the one that Matteo kept trying to coax me into using.

I then put on a pair of ripped jeans, and despite them having several holes in them, their not inappropriate. 

All of the rips are around the knee holes, so nothing private is on display.

I put on a small amount of make up, mostly trying to hide the light bags around my eyes. They're a pale purple, and although they're not that obvious, I'm still insecure about them.

I place lip gloss on my lips, and pucker them up, just in case I run into a certain someone. Just the thought of Adrian gives me happy butterflies.

I comb my hair out, and make sure that it will stay out of my eyes during the day. On top of that, I use a little bit of gel, so there's no chance of it becoming frizzy during the day.

I hate when my hair is frizzy.

I give myself a once over in my mirror, and twirl around to make sure that there is nothing wrong with my appearance.

I promised myself last night before bed that I would have a shower before I went to school in the morning, but right now I'm just hoping that my brothers don't leave without me.

My shower can wait until I get home tonight after school.

I apply a lot of perfume and deodorant, just to make sure that I don't smell, or anything like that, since I didn't have time to have a shower yesterday.

Ariana's Sweet Like Candy perfume does wonders to my body. God bless her.

I put my shoes on, and haul my backpack down the stairs, shouting as I go down. But unfortunately I don't get a reply from the brothers I want to hear.

When I arrive in the kitchen the only people who are there are Matteo, Axel, and my father. 

Fuck, I missed my other brothers, which means they already left for school without me.

I mutter a bunch of curse words under my breath, knowing that I might be walking to school if the rest of my family is busy this morning.

"Are the others already heading to school?" I ask, trying to be casual, but I already know the answer.

"Yeah, pumpkin, they were going to be late otherwise," my father explains, wiping down a bench with his hand, as he looks at me.

I nod my head in acceptance, and grab an apple from the fruit bowl. I take a large bite from it, and groan in delight.

"If I don't leave right this second I'm going to be late," I comment, looking down at my phone. "Can one of you drop me please?"

My begging seems to have affected the oldest members of my family, because Matteo quickly caves.

"Give me five minutes to get my keys, and then we'll be on the road."

I smile at his sentence.

A/N: Hey guys, thank you so much for reading. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND READ WHEN I GET A CHAPTER OUT TOMORROW. I have a plan for where this book is going, I just need a little support. Also, thank you very much for 96300 reads and over 3k votes - 3883 votes - (I know that it's not a lot,) but to me, it means the world. Keep slaying in life, and I will see you tomorrow night- or day depending on where you live- when I update tomorrow. Bye <3