Chapter 59: Meet The Titans

Caleb woke up first this morning with Cass wrapped in his arms lying next to him in bed. As she continues to sleep with her head resting on his chest Caleb leans his head up slightly to place a gentle kiss on the top of Cass' head. Caleb then lays his head back down and lies there waiting for Cass to wake up.

A few minutes later Cass raises her head off Caleb's chest to look up at him and says "Hi."

"Hey." Caleb responds, raising his head up to meet hers in a quick passionate kiss before they get out of bed and go get something to eat.

As they walked into the kitchen they found Dick there with a bowl of cereal in hand who greeted them by saying "Ah, just who I was looking for."

"1 you weren't looking for us, you literally have a bowl of cereal in hand right now. And 2 can whatever you want wait until we've had something to eat, we just woke up?" Caleb tells him a little annoyed that Dick wants something from him this early in the morning.

"We'll multitask, talk while we eat." Dick says getting a nod from Cass as she grabs the cereal box that he left out to pour herself a bowl before handing it off to Caleb.

As the three sat eating there cereal Dick says "so I was going to tell you this yesterday but you kinda disappeared but the Teen Titans are going to be launching an attack on Cadmus to stop the production of any more of these project X things and I assumed you'd want to be apart of that so I told Tim to wait for you. And since this should really get done as soon as possible you should be hitting the road like now."

"What's happening?" Caleb asks, still half asleep.

"If you want to be a part of shutting down project X you need to go meet the Titans as soon as possible." Dick tells him.

"And where are we going?" Caleb asks, placing his cereal bowl down.

"Oh, I'm not going with you. I have stuff to take care of in Bludhaven but you two are taking a batplane to Titans Tower in San Francisco." Dick tells them.

"And if we don't know how to fly a plane?" Caleb asks not liking this idea.

"Don't worry about it, they pretty much fly themselves at this point." Dick says, trying to reassure him.

"Great." Caleb says sarcastically as he and Cass leave the kitchen to go down to the Bat-cave to charge into their costumes.

Once in costume the couple walks over to where Dick is waiting for them, still in casual clothes, next to the numerous planes and helicopters in the Bat-cave.

"Sure." Caleb tells him as Cass nods in response.

"I'll call Tim and let him know you're on your way." Dick says as the couple gets into one of the many planes and they take off heading to Titans Tower.

   During their flight across the country Caleb used the time to read up all he could on the Teen Titans while Cass sat back and enjoyed the view they had flying above the clouds

During their flight across the country Caleb used the time to read up all he could on the Teen Titans while Cass sat back and enjoyed the view they had flying above the clouds. After a couple hours they get a notification on the small computer in the plane that they have reached San Francisco and will be landing at Titans Tower within the minute.

The Batwing starts slowing down before landing on the helipad on the roof of Titans Tower. Once done shutting the plane off the couple hops out onto the roof and sees two figures walking towards them. As the two pairs approach each other Caleb recognizes one of them as Tim Drake aka Red Robin who he'd only met briefly before. The white haired girl with an eye-patch over her left eye walking beside him Caleb realizes is Rose Wilson or Ravager who he read about on their flight here.

"Welcome to Titans Tower, are you ready to get to work?" Tim asks while sticking his hand out to Caleb.

"Always." Caleb tells him, shaking his hand. While this is going on the two girls have embraced each other in a hug.

"So, that's your boyfriend?" Rose asks, pulling away from the hug.

"Yes." Cass tells her friend before they follow the boys back into the tower.

(to see what happens with the Teen Titans and Cadmus go read 'More Than a Weapon' my Wolverine clone x Teen Titans story)