Chapter 37: Underwing (part 4)

(A/N) this is just a quick heads up that I'm going to be giving Caleb a new billy club with the new suit that has more stuff built into it more like Daredevil's from the Netflix show. 

-S.L. 

"I like it." Caleb said referring to the new suit Nightwing had made him.

"Good, now suit up." Nightwing told Caleb. Caleb then changed into the new suit and put the new jacket on over the suit.

"Ok what are we doing?" Caleb asked walking over to Nightwing in the new suit.

"Looking good Littlewing." Nightwing said seeing Caleb in the new suit for the first time.

"Do you have to call me that?" Caleb asked.

"Yes. yes I do." Nightwing tells him.

"Just know I'm not going to like it." Caleb says.

"Never said you did." Nightwing responds. "Now back to the Batmobile!" Nightwing shouts.

"Really?" Caleb asks.

"YES IT'S A BATMOBILE FOR GOD'S SAKE!!" Nightwing yells. The two then walked over to the Batmobile they arrived at the bunker in and drove off into the streets of Gotham. They then got an alert on the Batmobiles computer console that there was a break in at Ace Chemicals.

"You sure you're up for this, it's not usually common criminals breaking into chemical plants?" Nightwing asked.

"Are you worried about me?" Caleb asked in return.

"You weren't looking too good last night, I just want to make sure you're up for this." Nightwing said.

"I'm fine." Caleb tells him.

"If you say so." Nightwing responds as he drives towards Ace chemicals.

As they don't see anything that looks out of the ordinary there are just a few cars parked in front of the building.

"You sure this is the place?" Caleb asks.

"This is it. Let's take a quick look inside to see if anything is going on." Nightwing says causing Caleb to nod in response. The two then jumped out of the Batmobile and walked to the front door of the building and saw that it was burnt down. "Something is clearly going on here." Nightwing said as the two jumped through the hole in the door into Ace Chemicals. As they ran through the building they heard yelling so they headed in that direction. Once they got to where the screaming was coming from they saw 2 men holding the workers hostage. One of them was on the ground in a purple, green suit with orange wings with some sort of gun pointed at the workers.

 One of them was on the ground in a purple, green suit with orange wings with some sort of gun pointed at the workers

While the other man hovered over them in a black and yellow suit with a jetpack on their back.

"Firefly and Killer Moth, not who I was expecting to see tonight. I thought you two were in Arkham." Nightwing says getting their attention.

"Really we got you why couldn't it be Batman!" Killer Moth yells.

"You disappointed Mothy?" Nightwing asks.

"Who's the new guy?" Firefly asks.

"Tell them who you are Littlewing." Nightwing says.

"Really. Hahahah, their name is Littlewing?" Killer Moth asks.

"No the name's Redwing and this seems like it should be easy enough." Caleb says.