Chapter 31: Battle Of The Owls (part 5)

Everyone stared in shock at the sword in the Owl at the podium's face. The rest of the owls started to whisper to each other saying "the Grand master is dead, what do we do now? Who will take over?"

"You killed him!" Nightwing yells at Caleb.

"So!" Caleb responds while turning back to face Nightwing, Orphan and Spoiler.

"I thought you said they bring people back to life?" Spoiler asks.

"Talons yes members of the court no." Nightwing tells her.

"You just kill him?" Orphan asks Caleb.

"Is there a problem with that?" Caleb asks.

"We no kill!" Cass yells at him.

"She's rite, we don't kill anyone ever." Nightwing says.

"Then I'm not one of you." Caleb says. He then runs up the wall of the arena, grabs on to the hilt of his sword sticking out of the podium and swings himself on top of the podium while pulling his sword out of it. "And if any of you make a move on me or anyone i care about you will share the same fate as your grandmaster!" Caleb yells at the court pointing his swords at them.

Caleb then starts to walk to a door when Nightwing calls out "where do you think you're going?!"

"I'm leaving!" Caleb yells back as he walks through the door and puts his mask and hood back on. He then finds himself in front of an elevator which he gets in and goes up. Once Caleb gets out of the elevator he sees a door which he walks through and it leads to a back alley in Gotham. Caleb then takes to the roofs of Gotham looking for trouble.

After a few minutes Caleb found a few thugs robbing a jewelry store, so Caleb who is currently looking for a fight follows them into the store. Caleb then takes out his billy club and walks up to the closest thug. He then hits the thug on the back of the head knocking them to the ground cousin the other thugs to turn and see the commotion. Caleb then throws a few knives, knocking the weapons out of the thugs hands.

"Isn't that Nightwings new sidekick?" one of the thugs asks.

"I think so." another thug says.

"What's the new sidekick going to do, we can take him." the final thug says.

Caleb then throws his billy club at one of the thugs face causing it to bounce off their face back to him. Instead of catching the billy club Caleb jumps up and kicks the billy club into another thug's face. "What am I going to do. Don't tempt me." Caleb growls at the final thug before pulling out one of his swords.

"You're not going to kill me are you?" the thug asks. Caleb then runs at the thug and jumps to kick them in the face knocking them out.

"Don't tempt me." Caleb growls as he walks out of the jewelry store.