𝓤𝓷𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴 1

~*Synopsis*~

~*Synopsis*~

From an early age, Eva had been taught that her desires were sinful, so she spent her life suppressing them. But when her boyfriend cheats on her, she's left questioning everything she's been taught. Tired of living a life she didn't choose, Eva decides to explore her sexuality and all the things she's been missing out on. On a night out with her friends, she meets the irresistible Eros Blackwell, a hot cop who she believes can fulfill her desires. However, their encounter takes a dangerous turn and Eva finds herself relying on Eros and his brother for safety. But as secrets about Eros and his past start to emerge, Eva realizes that she's in deeper than she ever imagined and the more time she spends with them, the more she begins to see that along with their secrets, there is something dark, something otherworldly lurking beneath the surface of the Blackwell brothers.

~*About~*

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 & 𝟐: Unbound is a paranormal romance rated mature. This book is heavy on smut and contains topics like: BDSM, foul language, stalking, death, violence, explicit sex scenes, certain kinks, and acts I can't mention without giving away spoilers.

Because this is still Wattpad and I'm not trying to get banned, some chapters had to be slightly modified (cut &or censored), however, I can guarantee that there is still plenty of spice in this book.

Originally, this book was titled Against the Wall, but upon completion of the books, I found Unbound to be a more fitting title. Though the book is complete, I consider this as a Beta version, which means three things to me: One, you might still find some spelling and grammar issues here and there, but I worked incredibly hard to keep that to a minimum; Two, I welcome constructive feedback; Three, I intentionally left out certain tags from this book (for now), because as first time readers, I would like you all to follow along with the mystery in figuring out what kind of paranormal beings we are dealing with here, just like our main character Eva is. The tags will be adjusted after book two is posted.

Lastly, if you've read the originals of this book, keep in mind there will be some FTR's, so pretty please, don't spoil things for them in the comments. Also, some things have changed from the originals, so don't rely on them to predict what happens next lol.

Also I truly hope you all enjoy the spiciness within this book. Those scenes are what take me the longest to write, but as I reader, I dislike when we finally get some spice only for it to just fade to black lol. I want the details, so that's what ya'll are getting!

Anyways, I love you all!!

P.S. Thank you to those that voted on character names and covers for this book!

—A.P

~*About Me*~

If you've already checked out my profile you can skip this, but if you haven't: Hello, my name is Anna Palvin and there are some things I would like you to know/keep in mind.

I currently work full time, study, I have a big family, pets, and a small but lovely group of friends. Which means, I only write when I get the chance, but I want you all to know that I love writing, regardless whether people think it is good or not. Writing is therapeutic for me. It is a time when my worries are gone, and I am focused on building and using my creativity. I hope that you like what I write and if not you are very much welcome to leave constructive feedback, but I ask that you please not be rude.

I do have an Instagram account where I post what I'm working on, behind the scenes, polls, and more, so feel free to give it a follow if you like! (IG: Akpalvinbooks)

Copyright © 2023 ANNA PALVIN. All rights reserved.

This book is legally copyrighted not just on Wattpad. I had it registered. Yes, even though it's in its draft version. It was worth it because I still worked hard to write this book and no one else but myself should take credit for it.

☘️