13 | A Fantasy

𝓘 felt my body fall into a lull, as if the husk of his voice entranced me.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked and unable to lie, I met his eyes with all the need I felt.

"You." I whispered. "I belong to you."

Even I was taken aback by my admission. I had only just met Eros, but within that short time it seemed my body and my mind had come to an agreement. We were his, yes. It was undoubtedly so and before I had time to question it, Eros's arms were around me, taking my mind away from the realm of thought and into a faraway place where only he and I existed.

"Say it again."

"I belong to yo—"

His breath was cool, his aroma was divine and then his tongue was in my mouth. I felt a rush of euphoria, a blinding heat that weakened my bones and set my skin on fire. Between us there was nothing but heat, nothing but electricity, nothing but overpowering desire pulling us together.

His fingers splayed into the depths of my hair to deepen the kiss. His mouth parted against the whimpering of my lips, lapping up my moans like candy, eating up the tremors that trembled down my body.

His kiss swallowed me into the darkness, and I swam in a sea where each wave stirred my insides, until I felt the heat reach every atom of my body, reacting and firing, until I felt as hot as the sun, until I felt a lust consume me like a mouth, and any second I would explode.

I clung to his body. Eros was strong, firm, hard and hot beneath my hands.

I was absolutely intoxicated. Feral, but so was he.

With a growl of agitation, his hands slid into my dress skirt, swift as an arrow, he snagged and slung my panties clean off my legs. Then he took my face in his hand and like a starved animal his tongue was back inside my mouth, this time with an urgency that made my heart skip below my ribs.

That urgent tongue, the strength of his touch, and the way he shadowed over me unwilling to let me go weakened me, untied the last ropes holding onto my restraint. His strange aroma appeared from between us, taking the last of my reason and filling my mind with delirious lust.

"Mine?" He repeated.

"Yes," I whimpered for him. "Yes."

My waist was secured in his hand, then my thigh was wrapped around him, pulling himself closer as his fingers rubbed between my sex, teasing over the hypersensitive flesh. His hold hardened on my face the second my eyes closed to the heat.

"Look at me." He demanded.

My heavy eyes opened against the dizziness and delirium, like I'd opened my eyes and stepped into one of my late night dreams.

This could be a dream, a fantasy which it felt like.

Watching him made my stomach swirl with fire.

"That's right sweet girl, eyes on me..." His fingers were hot against my sex, the gentle touch sparking the nerves below. I was pulsing one second, the next he'd pushed two fingers inside of me and I was gripping him, arching back in pleasure.

The sudden intrusion left me gasping for air. Two fingers plunged into me, spread me, and caressed me. Eros moved, a torturous stroke of his long fingers beginning to pump into me.

"Does it hurt?"

"No." I shook my head and he continued, unwavering as my body trembled and shook.

I gripped a hand over his shoulder for support, because his fingers were wrecking me, pushing and pulling an intense pleasure in and out of me that threatened to drag me under.