18 | Sick Twisted Thing

𝓙unk food had slowly become my savior from heart ache. 

Days had passed since that night Eros left me in tears and I still felt the remnants of the pain he had caused. I constantly dreamt of him. I constantly wished that he would have told me I was wrong and that the woman calling him was his sister or something, but since that night, I hadn't heard from him at all.

The days seemed to drag on.

But as I dug into my bag of chips and flipped aimless through the channels, I reminded myself that this was what was best. I had listened to my instincts, protecting my heart from potential pain and deception. I didn't want to be fooled again, so I chose myself over the uncertainty of Eros's complicated life. I should be proud of myself for stopping things before they got too far and yet I felt like shit.

Sadly, as beautiful as Eros was, he turned out to be just like Jeremy.

Why couldn't Eros have been complicated in a different way? Like the male actor on my screen who was just too into wanting to do BDSM with the virgin girl he just met. I could handle that.

My phone buzzed on my lap. It was a text from Michelle.

'Answer! I know you're just moping and eating junk food!'

Ugh, I groaned. Why did she have to know me so well?

I should answer but my gaze traveled back to the shirtless man on the screen. Mmm, even the way he bit into toast was sexy.

My phone started ringing once more, and I knew if I didn't answer Michelle would inevitably come kick down my door. Probably with Clare in tow.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Are you still moping over that idiot!?"

"That hot idiot." I muttered.

"Eva!" Michelle groaned loudly. "There are way hotter men out there—" I highly doubted that. "—that would love to be with you. Men who aren't lying cheating assholes!"

"I'm starting to think they're all lying, cheating assholes." I bite into more chips. "Maybe I should have just lost my virginity to Jeremy." Yeah right.

"Eww don't even say that!" She practically screamed and then went off about how there were plenty of men out there, how I was hot, and how I should get out there again.

I was barely listening, because I didn't want to talk about it anymore, but if it made Michelle feel better than I'd let her talk my ear off.

"...so what is that you're looking for? Hey? Hello, are you listening to me!?" Her screaming pulled me back into the conversation.

"Yeah, sorry, what did you say?"

"Ugh, Eva." She sighed. "Look, I know you said you wanted a one night stand right? Or have you changed your mind?"

"Nope, I officially only want a one night stand with a SINGLE man. Maybe someone into ropes and chains." I chuckled. "Ohh and maybe he has a pet unicorn and everytime he opens his wallet candy comes shooting out."

"Shut up." I could practically hear her rolling her eyes over the phone. "Look, Clare told me about this club that is a bit out of town, but it might tailor to your needs. I wouldn't feel comfortable going, but I'm sure if you ask Clare—"

"What kind of club?"

"I think it's like a swingers type of thing? Just people looking to hook up."

"Sounds sleazy."

"There's also Doms looking for Subs. Didn't you once mention you'd be into that?"

That caught my attention. "Maybe..."

Michelle chuckled. "Good, so call up Clare and set up a date to go. I'm confident you'll find someone worthwhile there." I heard her shuffling around, and another voice suddenly calling for her in the background. That was probably Danny.

"I have to go, but at least think about it okay?"

"Alright." I groaned, shoving a fresh load of chips into my mouth.

"Okay, I love you, and go easy on the junk food. You always get stomach aches after."

"Yes mom."

"Shut up. Love you."

"Love you too, bye."

I stayed watching the movie.

Once it was done, I decided to turn off the television and make my way to my bed. It was late, but I wasn't tired. Watching that movie had excited me and I remembered the book laying on my sheets that I had yet to complete and it had just gotten to the good part.

With a little too much haste, I took off my clothes and jumped into a long loose top, skipping the bra, and opting for panties instead of loose shorts.

I felt sexy, I felt comfortable, and more than anything it was easier to touch myself when I didn't have so many layers of clothes on.

I jumped into bed and opened up the book. I scanned a few paragraphs to catch myself up.

Rayf was chasing Brina again, but this time when Brina pointed the knife at him, he drew her close, the knife penetrated his shoulder, drawing blood, until it was completely embedded and now they were nose to nose.

Her heart was racing because the lips of the man she should hate were coming closer and she couldn't move.

In an instant, Brina pulled the blade out and then his lips covered hers. Rayf had her in his arms, wrapping her over his torso, kissing her like she belonged to him, like they hadn't been trying to kill each other since they met.

He disrobed her and she did too, with an urgency, as if they'd catch fire if they couldn't touch each other's bare skin. Rayf spread her legs and with a definitive thrust, he was inside her, commanding her to watch as her enemy claimed her.

Fuck, my hands found their way into my panties as the characters touched each other. I couldn't help but close my eyes and imagine being Brina. I can't help but imagine Eros as Rayf. Against my wishes, I couldn't stop rubbing myself to that image.

Eros kissing me, touching me, fucking me.

In my fantasy, he has me in his bed, finally filling me and making me his. Kissing me, when suddenly another pair of hands wrap around me. Behind me stands his twin brother, equally hot and equally as ravenous for me. I imagine in this scenario Aries was my betrothed and rather than feeling envious, his insides stirred with heat watching me kiss Eros.

Shit! I should stop fantasizing about such a sick twisted thing, but I couldn't. My fingers were working hard, and fast, and I was wet, making a mess of myself and my bed.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I imagined Eros inside me, and Aries too. Both working together in unison to meet one goal. We're all lost in pleasure, all ready to explode. They grow harder, faster, rougher until finally they explode within me and my eyes burst open as I too explode.

Shameless moans filled my room as the pleasure drove my fingers within me, continuing to chase the high to exhaustion, until I finally fell into my pillows, breathless, panting, sated. I slipped into darkness, into a land of dreams where I envisioned a man coming to rescue me from this draught of sex.

A/N: Should I write a story for Rayf and Brina lol? Well, actually, that scene was taken from a similar scene in a book I'll be publishing hopefully this year.