34 | Insatiable

𝓔ros had burst into my room one moment, seething. We had been fighting—About what? I wasn't sure anymore, but that tension between us snapped like a band and I found myself flung into the bed, lying below the weight of Eros's herculean body.

His touch was drug-like. It made my mind spin, it made my body feel hyper-sensative. There was something entrancing about his eyes, his body, those hands, his heat... his scent— it made my body lose control. Everywhere he touched, left a trail of fire and desire in its wake.

It was overwhelming and overpowering, but the second he locked our eyes, I felt something pull deep within me. Some cord that tied me to him and I could feel the desire swarming like a tornado within him.

I felt erratic, out of control and the only thing that seemed to both ease it was his touch, his lips, but it also simultaneously heightened everything.

I could feel his need, his hunger, and I was more than willing to sate it. Fight fire with fire. His touch became electric, running between my legs. I clung to him as he explored me, ready to free myself from the chains that bound me for so long when I felt it— a firm pressure between my thighs.

"You're so soft in here, Eva." I whimpered as his fingers had found their way inside me, long, thick, pumping softly in and out of me. "So hot and wet." He groaned. "How am I supposed to control myself, little rabbit?"

I didn't need foreplay any more. I needed him like the air that I breathed, like the beat of my heart, or the blood that ran through my veins. I couldn't survive a second more without him.

I was ready and I let him know in a voice that was barely above a whisper. To my surprise, I felt something long and hard bury into my thigh as a response. He was incredibly hard and an instant later he leaned back, pulling himself out of his pants, and setting it free.

The sight before me left with two options: run...or take the challenge.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Eva?" Eros had a firm grip of himself while his free hand continued to tease me. "Are you sure you want me?"

Eros was magnificent. His body was glorious, but more than anything, the way his eyes softly met mine, yearning and passionate, lit me up like a flame from the inside out. It was a look that touched my soul.

I wanted him. I belonged here. So I nodded my head, spreading my legs, inviting him in.

Once more his lips attacked mine, and rather than his hand, it was his sex that was moving between my legs, sliding between the slick of my arousal, getting me hotter and hotter until I was moving against him, but Eros held my hips steady against his erection.

"Fuck, little rabbit." He moaned. "Look how small your pelvis looks compared to it." He cursed. "Spread your legs further for me, you're wet enough now. Are you ready?"

I nodded, feeling flames lick my skin. He was velvet soft, yet rock hard and when it met me there, beginning to push, my body screamed in pleasure as he began to open me up to him, like a blooming flower. My body surrendered to him, each thrust, each kiss felt like a new petal unfurling, exposing my deepest desires.

"...ahh...you're so...so soft, it's gripping me so tightly. I never...I never imagined it'd be like this." He shuddered, pushing so slowly it was driving me mad. "I need more...I need more of this, little rabbit."

My head rolled back in a groan, tears leaving my eyes the second I felt him pushing deeper, tearing apart skin that was once fused together to claim what's beyond it as his.

"I know it hurts, be strong little rabbit...mmph...you're doing good.." He thrust deeper. "Fuck, why are you so warm? Your making me twitch so hard inside you....ahhph." He thrust deeper yet. "It feels like...like my cock is going to melt inside you...mmmph," this thrust took him deeper, and I felt it all, I felt him deep inside me.

The pain arched my back off the bed as a half-groan half-moan escaped me, yet I still wanted him.

"You're almost there little rabbit...I know you're full, but be strong, just...ahmph...a little...mph, more and you'll be...mph...all mine." His groan turned into a growl as he pushed the last of what he could fit inside me.

My body jolted upwards and I was caught in his strong arms. With that final thrust I was his. Stretched deep and wide to his size, knowing there would be no other. His grunts and groans made my body quiver and clench tightly against him.

He began moving harder now, slow but harder, I began to whimper, to cry, to plead and moan as his hips moved against me. Eros had my body pressed to his, cinching my waist, keeping me from moving as he began to move yet a little harder.

His grunts were turning ravenous, those deep growls intensifying the pleasure spearing into me.

"I need more, Eva." He panted. "I need to go harder, faster..." He moved his hips, his thrusts bounced me off the bed. Pain morphed into pleasure, it entered my blood, flowing through me and making my head spin as I pulsed hard against him. I was close.

"Fuck, you're gripping it so tightly," He held me tighter against him, lifting my back off the bed as he began to powerthrust from below. Deep, hard, as I clung to him for dear life.

Eros never waned, an endless stamina drove him into me and I felt a connection forming between us, energy flowing back and forth, heat, ravenous desire, pleasure, power, possession. He was filling me, I'm his, his, his...and he is mine.

"Eva..." I hear him as if I'm miles above him. All I can focus on is how good it feels as he pushes in and out of me, as he places those wicked lips all over my body. "You're going to make me cum, little rabbit." Those words were my fall from grace. I was back in my body, bouncing up and down as he pushed in and out.

He was about to come and my body responded, clutching him tightly as waves of pleasure began to attack the nub between my legs.

"That's...okay..." I mumble between moans.

"Fuck," I felt him twitch hard within me and then he was pounding hard again, with renewed vigor.

Both my hands intertwined with his, my back was flat on the bed, and he was moving, working the hard slab of his abs until his pelvis met my own and we were one.

"Little rabbit," He called. "Look at me." He demanded. With eyes half mast, I met his gaze and felt a whole different type of connection.

This is what I wanted from the start and Eros was finally delivering me with more than sex, but with peace and freedom. I was finally free. "You are mine now," He stated as he continued to thrust and groan. "You are mine, only for me and I will kill, I will protect, I will do ungodly things if it means keeping you safe."

The waves began to pound, Eros twitched within me and as our lips met we both exploded.

I felt the hot splash of his release mixing with my own, and I was so full it overflowed, and Eros...he slowed, pushing in as deep as possible, keeping it there as the waves rolled over me and until they began to disperse. I expected him to pull out, but it was still firmly planted inside me.

"Be still..." He murmurs into my ear. "I can't pull out...mmph, not yet, you're too tight and..." He pulled me against him, rocking his hips once more. "There's still so much more..." He twitched inside me hard and I felt another hot spurt that brought forth another powerful wave of pleasure, but Eros was there to meet it, thrusting deep, beginning to move to a steady pace again.

"You're burning inside, Eva...." He growled into my ear. "You drive me mad, make me insatiable...I can't stop..." He lifted my legs over his shoulders, kissing my thigh. Those smokey eyes were wide, carnal. "I can't stop, little rabbit...not until I fill you to the brim...not until you are a mess inside and out."