17 | Resurface

𝓜y legs stayed wrapped around Eros as he marched towards my house. He quickly searched for my keys as he strode for the door. As we reached the entrance, he unlocked it swiftly and stepped inside, still holding me securely in his strong arms. I could feel his determination.

Once inside, Eros paused for a moment, his gray eyes scanning and absorbing the essence of my home. I watched as his gaze lingered on the familiar furniture, the soft lighting, and the personal touches that reflected my personality. My home wasn't big, but it was a small and cozy space that I had created for myself, especially after I'd kicked Jeremy out. I had made sure to erase all traces of him.

"Where is your room?" Eros said after a second.

"Down the hall. The room on the right."

His strides were fast as I moved above his lap. With a flick of a switch, he illuminated my bedroom as we stepped inside. I was glad I had somewhat cleaned my room.

Eros set me down on my bed, with a step back, he began undoing the buttons of his dark blue shirt. I don't think I'd ever forget the image of Eros removing his uniform for me. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the sight of him, the way his sleeves clung to his well-defined biceps.

"Wait..." I blurted out, a sudden impulse seized me.

He paused before he had removed his arms from his shirt. A dark brown raised in confusion.

"K—keep it on." I stammered, the words escaped me.

A smirk rose on his lips. His dark gray eyes narrowed mischievously. "You want me to keep my uniform on?" He teased.

My mouth felt dry as I swallowed hard, nodding my head in response.

He leaned forward, his knuckles resting on either side of me before he took my face in his hand. "You surprise me, little rabbit." His lips abruptly enveloped my own, lapping that wide tongue against mine.

The weight of his kiss stole my breath, and I sank back into the comfort of my bed. His entire body moved on top of me, securing my waist with one of his arms as he effortlessly hoisted me up further into the bed. My legs instinctively wrapped around his torso as he arched forward and positioned himself between my legs.

My dress was at my waist now and Eros took the chance to caress my thighs, moving his hands smoothly until he had reached the junction between my legs. He pressed his fingers against the fabric of my panties, and on a moan, he moved them aside, circling the heated skin with a light teasing touch that had me aching for more and abruptly delivered, plunging two fingers into my heated insides.

"Eros!" My nails dug into his broad shoulders.

His fingers moved soft and slow. One of my hands clasped over the arm that pumped into me. I wasn't sure if my intent was to stop him, or urge him to move faster, but feeling his muscular arm, as his fingers worked inside me, kept my hand in place.

However, it was Eros that pulled his fingers from within me and suddenly intertwined our hands, pulling his lips away from mine, leaving me gasping, breathless, and fucking wired.

With a smirk, his thumb stoked over my lips, before he took my waist and effortlessly flipped me onto my stomach. He leaned down, his face buried into the nape of my neck. My brain was short circuiting, as if all the heat coursing through my veins pooled into my mind, clouding it over.

Eros was laying above me, in my bed, holding me down.

"I thought I felt something by my knee." Eros said as he reached for something and pulled it close. "Is this what you do when you're alone, little rabbit?" I felt a sudden buzzing press against my thigh.