4 | To be a Good Girl

𝓜y tongue licked my dried lips, practically touching his.

His eyes glanced at my mouth for the briefest of moments. "Tell me what crossed your mind each time your seductive eyes met mine." His smoky eyes swept me off my feet. "Tell me." He said barely above a whisper.

My heart banged against the warmth of his hand on my ribcage. My temperature rose. My mind was dizzy with the amount of lust swarming my brain.

"I want you to take me into your arms, undress me, kiss every square inch of me, bite me, lick me, cuff me, fuck me until I'm wordless and rambling." The words spilled out of me uncontrollably and before I could take any of it back, he responded.

His hand fisted into my hair, against a strained groan, and with a curse he let go only to suddenly lift me, spread my legs around his torso and push us together. This time I was unable to stifle my moan, closing my eyes against the pressure he provided against pulsing between my thighs.

"Then I'll give you what you need," His hands slithered up my back, gripping the band of my top. "But only for tonight, understand?"

Disappointment flooded me. I wanted more than one night, but if that was all he could give then I'd happily take it. "One night is all I need."

"Then I'll make sure it's one you remember every time you close your eyes," he pressed his groin harder against me. "I'll make sure you remember me every time another man tries to touch you." He ground his hip, a rush of warmth pulsed through me.

I felt breathless, so heated I could only pant.

"Give me your name." He whispered into my ear.

"E-eva...it's Eva." I could barely speak through the heat.

"I'm going to set you down, the moment I do, turn around and face the wall, understand, Eva?" The way my name slithered out his mouth made even my bones feel on fire.

Carefully, he eased me from his body and I turned, facing the wall.

"Put out your hands."

I hadn't realized I'd placed them on the wall before me. The second they were at my sides, his hands seized my wrists, "Good girl."

For some reason, his praise made my belly swarm, but I couldn't give it much thought as the next instance, he had effortlessly raised my hands above me.

"Last chance to back out, little rabbit." He husked.

Biting into my lip, I shook my head no. He chuckled softly before whispering, "The safe word is violet." before the clank of metal latched onto my wrists.

I looked up to see he had cuffed my hands around one of the pipes hanging to the ceiling! Before I could utter a word, warm hands were sliding up the inside of my thighs, hushing any words as they melted against my tongue.

"I saw you staring at these." With one hand he reached up and tugged on the cuffs. "Are you submissive, little rabbit?"

Fuck, should I lie? If I tell him I haven't even lost my virginity, he might back out. If I wanted this, I had to make it seem like I was experienced, at least somewhat.

"For the right person, I can be."

He chuckled.

"Is that so?" He said slyly. "Have you had many partners then?" His hand joined the other by my thigh, rubbing me gently, pressing himself closer.

I could feel his smile behind me. Fuck had he seen through me?

"That's irrelevant."

"I don't think so." He said matter-of-factly. "I simply want to know if you've been tied up before?" I shuttered, he continued. "How rough you can take it before you break? Because the way you're moving against me, little rabbit, the way you lose your breath from a simple touch, from simple words, makes me think it's your first time doing something like this." His hand clamped around my thighs and pushed me against him. "Is it?"