5 | Forbidden Fruit

𝓝ot many words were exchanged. I was too embarrassed.

He tried to help me get dressed but I declined. I just wanted to go home now and finish what I had started with my toys. At least those never left me disappointed.

I couldn't believe this guy was a real cop.

I was so confident he wasn't but now that I thought about it, it would make sense that Avidity would hire some security and make sure no one got hurt or harmed at a party that could ruin his name when he was just starting out.

After making sure I was okay, he left and I stood there in shock of what had happened.

I knew I was eager to get it over with, but I had almost gone all the way with a cop...in a warehouse...in a dainty storage room.

What was I thinking? Or rather, why wasn't I thinking?

Gods, lust could make you irrational.

I tried to shake him off, but my body was still reeling from his touch. It was like coming down from a persistent high.

I fixed myself up as best as I could and left the storage room. I tried to ignore the stares as I made my way out the corridor. I had felt so confident before and now I just felt embarrassed.

Uhh, what had that guy done to me?

I saw Michelle was with Clare at the bar and I sat down beside them.

"Woah, look who's back from their sexy escapade." Clare narrowed her eyes at me, full of mischief.

"I wish." I huffed.

"Oh, looks like you need this." Michelle handed me a small shot glass.

I didn't care what was in it. I just drank it and was thankful I felt something other than shame.

"So?" Michelle and Clare smiled widely at me.

What the hell was wrong with these two?

"So what?"

"Did you have hot sex with the man!" Clare finally burst at the same time as Michelle.

"Yeah, did someone finally claim that v-card!" Michelle practically jumped in her seat and I almost fell out of mine.

The male bartender that had been walking by looked oddly between us, and then eyed me with a smirk. "More shots?"

I nodded, embarrassed. "Keep' em coming." I sighed.

I turned my attention back to Michelle and Clare who didn't look the slightest apologetic, rather they were both staring at me wide-eyed, smiling, sitting at the edge of their seats.

"You guys aren't gonna give up are you?"

"Hell no, you hooked up with a sexy ass cop!" Clare chuckled. "That's my little Eva!"

"First of all, how the hell do you know he's a cop?"

"Well for one, they're all around here, along with private security, and two, me and Michelle saw him walking out the hall speaking into a walkie."

Oh Gods, grant me the ability to turn invisible because I couldn't handle the embarrassment anymore.

"Did you not know?" Clare's red brow rose in question.

"No I didn't!"

Both women burst into laughter. "I thought he was cosplaying or something! I mean earlier I was dancing with a girl dressed as a fox, that doesn't mean she was a real fox!"

"Nonetheless, he was a cop. Now tell us, because I hear cops are crazy in bed. Dominant as fuck."

"Oh, I've heard that too!" Michelle added.