7 | Girls who Misbehave

𝓣ruly, I was beyond embarrassed at this point and my head was starting to throb. No matter what happened tonight, I was headed home.

I wanted my shower, my bed, my room. So I could cringe over every embarrassing thing that had happened tonight in awkward silence.

Blackwell, thankfully, had let his glare drop and headed towards the officer talking to him and I took the opportunity to head towards Michelle and Clare, giving Michelle her keys back.

"Eva, don't go anywhere." Blackwell turned his face to me. "We need to talk and your friends here need a sobriety test before one of you drives home." He didn't even wait for me to reply and turned his attention back to the other officer.

I was surprised he'd remembered my name and even though he had, I desperately wished he hadn't because maybe then I could have just gone home.

"Damn that man fills out his uniform so well." Clare whispered.

"Clare." I rolled my eyes at her. She was clearly checking out his ass. "You would—"

"You!" An irritated screech came from behind me.

I turned just in time to see a blonde girl in a bikini top headed my way.

"You desperate slut!" She screamed.

Was she talking to me?

"I'm going to make you wish you never ground your disgusting ass on my fiance!" She stumbled but caught herself.

"Katie, come back here!" Another female started running towards her, but this chick Katie came barreling towards me.

I still had no idea what the hell was happening, when she suddenly pulled out a fucking bottle from behind her and swung it right at me.

I quickly moved out of the way, trying to avoid it. The sound of it shattering was somehow not as loud as her screaming about me dancing with her man.

"Eva." Michelle wrapped her arms around me.

"Oh fuck no bitch! I'm gonna drop kick you right in the cooch—" Clare began shouting back.

I opened my eyes hearing her approach. I didn't want a fight breaking out, but Clare stood in front of me, ready to fight as the blonde girl stumbled over with her fists clenched.

I moved from Michelle's grasp, ready to stop it all when Blackwell was suddenly in front of us. Him and the other cop stopped the girl and her other friend.

In the next second, the blonde was handcuffed and being led away by the officer with a buzzcut, since Blackwell couldn't find his cuffs.

"That bitch is lucky those cops where here or I would've stomped her fugly face if she laid a hand on you." Clare growled beside me.

I shook my head at Clare but smiled at her. "I don't think we'll be able to slip away now." I looked around seeing a small crowd had gathered to watch.

"No, I don't—oh." Michelle's face turned pale.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Your arm. Oh shit, Eva." She looked nauseous.

I followed her gaze towards my left arm and sure enough there was a thick coat of blood slowly pouring out of it.

I hadn't felt the  bottle graze me, but now that I was aware of it, I felt the strong stinging sensation  coming from the wound.

I stumbled a little, suddenly feeling light-headed seeing the blood. I didn't like blood. A wave of weakness washed over me.

"Hey, Eva?" Michelle held me but I could feel myself going down and I slipped from her grasp, feeling the world spin as I plummeted towards the ground.