3 | What you Need

𝓣his time I let my hips sway proactively, knowing that in the shadow of red mist, that man with gray eyes watched me.

Even with my eyes closed I could feel his gaze on me, as if his eyes had ignited the air around us and I could feel the bolts of tension prickle against my sensitive skin, stirring my insides until I was pulsing.

I couldn't even fully understand why I'd felt so compelled by this man, but I was. And in the short moments our eyes had greeted one another, the electricity wrapped around our bodies, reached out and coiled into a rope tying me to him.

No matter where I walked, where I moved, what I did—I could feel his gaze on me. And as I danced, the spark of desire, like solar flares, flickered into the air, creating a storm of heat that was ready to explode.

He wanted me, I knew it, and it wasn't just the look in his eyes that told me that...

"Damn you dance good." A tight squeeze around my waist came from the man behind me. "And you smell so...so nice." His nose trickled down the side of my neck.  "It's addicting...almost as addicting as your beauty." Strong arms wrapped around me and pulled me flush against a sturdy back.

This man's touch, much like his erection, was not welcome. All I wanted was to tease Mr. Gray Eyes, see if I couldn't get him to come to me, but he had remained still, besides that enthralling gaze. Instead, I had lured in the man behind me and though his touch was appealing, it was nothing compared to the heat I felt coming from the man staring at me from a distance.

I'd lost track of him for a second as someone pulled me against them. For a moment, I thought about giving up, but the desire within me pulsed in anger. Every movement I made was a deliberate invitation, a challenge to his restraint. Between the seductive sway of my body, my gaze locked with his, stealing glances.

I wanted to see if he would succumb to the same desires that consumed me, if he would abandon his composure and join me in this intoxicating game of passion and temptation. But he held his ground, a silent enigma amidst the chaos.

Though he didn't move, his eyes never left me. They were a constant source of heat, burning into my very soul.

I continued to dance, feeling a mixture of frustration and fascination. I moved more proactively, feeling the air grow intense, hostile.

I found his gaze once more. His gray eyes darkened to black clay in the furrow of his deep brows, in the shadows his black lashes cast as his eyes narrowed. That stoic face had hardened under the intensity of his clenched jaw.

What are you doing?

I could practically hear him asking me with those narrowed  eyes.

Get away from him, he spoke wordlessly with a deeper clench of his jaw and tilt of his head.

My mouth felt dry.

What was probably seconds, felt like minutes tied to his threatening gaze. Everything about this man made me feel incredibly flustered, feverish. I gulped, he smirked, and I took a step towards him feeling my body tighten with need. I yearned for him to break free from his stillness, to bridge the gap between us.

"Where are you going?" The man behind me held my wrist the second I tried to walk away.

With a stern face, I shook my head at him. "You're not enough." I pulled my hand from his grasp and sauntered into the crowd.

The nights I'd spent with my hand between my legs, vigorously rubbing myself to dark, twisted fantasies, I'd envisioned a man like the one that hunted me with his eyes. Somehow, I knew the second I saw him that he could fulfill those fantasies and a simple one night stand would no longer do.