1.Twinkle's life

Kaha mar gayi kaamchor ?? Anita muttered looking around the mess in her daughter,Mahi's room."Twinkle you lazy bitch".She yelled

Twinkle dropped the last utensil with a loud clank that she was washing and head out of kitchen.Ha maa.She stood holding her palms together.

A-Tune Mahi ka room saaf Kiya ,she asked folding her hands over her chest.

T-" Y-Yes.."

Sound of loud slap echoed in the corridor after that.

A-How dare you lie to me.Why is it so messy if you already cleaned it??

She roared causing Twinkle flinch back.

T-I swear Maa maine thik kiya tha.
She said covering her burning cheek which turned red with finger prints on it.

A-Stop arguing with me and clean my daughter's room before she comes back home

T-Ok maa without another word she started cleaning her step sister's room

This was not new to Twinkle infact she has gotten used to this kind of treatment.She had spent 21 years of her life in this house and there was not a single day when her step mother hadn't beaten her.She was glad that today she just stopped at one slap.She had to endure it to achieve her goals.

Twinkle never got to see her birth mother as she passed away the day she was born.From the day she started to speak, Twinkle has been calling Anita as mother.But Anita can never accept her as her own.She loathed Twinkle beyond imagination.

Twinkle always reminded her about the woman whom her husband is still in love like crazy.Rt had told Anita so many things about his ex wife and how madly he was in love with her even after so many years.She had seen some of her photos that he still had in his room.With her lean frame Twinkle is split image of her mother.Even she also has black hairs and brownish eyes.

When Twinkle was a child,she used to wonder why her parents hated her so much when they loved their other two children ,but as years passed she learnt to live with it.

When she entered her teenage Anita taunted her by saying her father blames her for her mother's death that's why he could never bring himself to love her like his other children.It was painful for her at first that she was the reason for her mother's death but eventually she began to accept the harsh reality.

When Twinkle was about to finish cleaning the room,Mahi walked in the room and threw her shopping bags on the bed.Twinkle silently picked the bags to place in the cupboard.

M-What do you think you are doing??
She asked narrowing her eyes at Twinkle

T-Maa ne tumhara kamara thik karne ke liye kaha hai.She mumbled in her weak voice.

M-Well don't touch my things without my permission ,she spat at Twinkle before snatching the bags from her hands and shoving her out of the room.

Twinkle silently made her way back to the kitchen and saw that sink was full again.

She had Anatomy exam next day and wanted her household chores to complete soon,so that she could study for tomorrow's exam but her mother would never let that happen.She kept on giving her work after work.

Anita didn't like Twinkle going to medical College when her both children Mahi and Aman failing all their exams.

Twinkle got an full scholarship after her school and started pursuing MBBS Surprisingly RT allowed her to attend the college along with a condition that he wouldn't pay a single rupee from his earnings for her college fees.It broke her heart that her father refused to pay her college fees when he could pay for Mahi and Aman's studies and other expenses.