14.Confession 💞

Alisha was sitting alone in the cafeteria for lunch when she saw Yuvraj walking towards her.
He heart was pounding within her chest , seeing how he pushed back his black hair and waved at her in style.

Uv-Hey where's Twinkle?
He asked as he pulled out a chair for him opposite to Alisha and couldn't resist rolling her eyes.Though Twinkle was her best friend ,she hated it when
Uv gave her all the attention that Alisha was craving for.
Was he still seeking her?Did he think he still has a chance with Twinkle?Gosh,how stupid of him thinking that?She mentally cursed him.

A- She's on leave.
She said looking down at her coffee.

Uv -Is she alright?
He asked concerendly when she look up at him

A(huffed)- The last time i talked to her,she was completely fine, unlike someone else here.
She muttered the last few words to herself with a deep scowl but he could somehow hear her words .
She sounded a bit pissed off for no reason,he thought.

Uv -What do you mean? Are you not well?He asked checking her forehead with his palm and she immediately slapped his hand away.

A-You have such a thick head, Yuvraj.
She groaned at him before walking away.She didn't know a way to make him understand.

Alisha was completely fine from outside but it was her heart which was unwell.It hurt at her heart whenever she saw Uv chasing after Twinkle .She would have happily given a green signal to them,if they could have a slightest possibility of future together but Twinkle was married now.There was no chance for Twinkle to fall in love with Uv. Moreover ,she seemed to be falling in love with her husband gradually.

A-Why can't he see how much i like him?
She asked herself while walking towards the operation theatre where she was assigned to study a patient's condition.

Yuvraj say there wondering what was wrong with her.He didn't understand why 'the always easy going and friendly' Alisha was so mad at him lately.Did he hurt her unknowingly?
The wheel in his brain began to work nonstop the whole day .He couldn't focus on anything after the heated encounter with Alisha.

When he was driving back home after his shift,he saw Alisha walking instead of using her car, which was very unusual.

'Alisha',she stopped walking when she saw Uv slowing down his car.

Uv- Alisha,why are you walking back home?

A-Well because I have legs.She said in a duh tone.

He got down from his car and stood in front of her.

Uv- Alisha, what's wrong with you? Did i do or say something to hurt you?

A-I am sorry.
She apologized when she saw the cluelessness in his eyes.
'I was in bad mood '.

Uv -Like for a whole month.
He mocked and she shot him a glare.
Now she regret apologizing to this asshole.

Uv-Ok sorry.. sorry..He surrendered.
Can we go out for a cup of coffee and talk about it?I will drop you home after that.

A-No thanks
She again started walking again ignoring him

Uv - Alisha, wait please... He grabbed her arm to stop her.

As much as she hated him for not being able to read her heart,the imaginary woman in her head screamed at her to grab the offer to go out with great Yuvraj Luthra.

She looked at him for a couple of seconds before she sighed loudly,Fine

Uv -Please get in
He opened the passenger for her before he hoped in.

They reached a diner which was small but very comfortable .She didn't know Yuvraj was the kind to go to such simple places, considering his status.

A-Do you come here often?