34.Trust issues

Kunj didn't delay another minute in filing a case of negligence against Natasha and Abhishek, with the help of the police officer. The police were putting all the efforts in finding the man in the hoddy, who took Ansh away from the shop.

From the surveillance footage,they understood that he had purposefully lured Ansh to go with him but what confused them was how Ansh had managed to escape from him. They managed to get the other footage from the highways. All the while,the man had partially covered his face with the hoody, making it difficult for them to identify him. Since Ansh was made to sit on the front seat, it was easy to locate his small frame until he suddenly went missing from the footages. The videos in which Ansh wasn't visible were collected from the place exactly after where Ansh was found that night.

Ansh was questioned about the person and how he had managed to escape from him but unfortunately they couldn't pull out anything from the little fellow.

" Doesn't look like a kidnap attempt to me. The chief police officer claimed looking into the computer screen.

K-How are you sure about it?

O-First of all, Ansh is too small to make an attempt to escape from him. If I am right,the mad had himself let Ansh go because this is the spot where we found Ansh and it's not too far from the area where Ansh was last seen in the passenger seat.
He pointed to the location where the footage without Ansh was found.

K-What if Ansh ran away from him?
Kunj wasn't convinced.

O-I doubt that because if. Ansh had ran away from the guy,he could have easily come back and got him from the bench before us but he didn't.

K-Why does he have to do that anyway? Kunj asked looking genuinely confused. Why did he have to kidnap him if not for ransom?

O-We have to find that out... He went to sit on his seat. I guess,there has to be some personal reasons for doing it. Maybe he is someone who wants to see you all panicked or someone who wants to put Natasha into trouble.

K-If someone did that he clearly didn't like Ansh staying with Natasha. Kunj suggested after pondering into it deeply.

O-Not necessary. He could have done that with the mere motto for revenge, like a business rival.. He narrowed his eyes as he put his brain's wheel into work. Anyways Mr. Sarna,you don't need to worry about it. We will find it out for you.

Kunj nodded, Thank you officer.

O-I have talked to the child care service and explained them about the situation. They have agreed to let Ansh stay with you for a week. I think, it will be enough time for you to reopen your son's custody case.
He said standing up from his seat and shook his hand with Kunj.

'I am damn sure he doesn't care about Ansh. You don't have to worry about him,Kunj because all he needs is some money to keep his mouth shut and believe me Ansh is all ours." Kunj recalled what Natasha had said to him that day when she came to negotiate with him.

Were they really not in good terms with each other?

Did, Abhishek have a hand in this,by any chance?

Did he want to take Ansh away from Natasha? If so why?

Or as the police officer said, did he just want to put Natasha into trouble for money or something else?

If so, then he had to talk to his investigator to find out the truth. Going home, he ignored Twinkle, who was on the couch busy, studying for her final semester with Ansh half asleep on her lap.

He marched into his study and just when he was about to call Rudra, his phone buzzed.

R-Good evening,Kunj.