11.Unwanted visitors

(Don't wait for a perfect moment, make a moment perfect 💖)

On a weekend, Kunj woke up from his afternoon nap hearing Ansh's squeals
from his room.Kunj got up from bed and went straight into Ansh's room and found the bathroom door wide open.Walking in ,he found Ansh was in the bathtub and Twinkle was sitting down on the floor.Twinkle was splashing water on his body causing him to make those squeals that woke him up.

Kunj crossed his arms over his chest and leaned on the door frame admiring the beautiful scene in front of him.

No one could tell that Twinkle was Ansh's step mother by the way she cared for Ansh.He was grateful to God for giving such a loving mother to Ansh. Twinkle had made him realise that not every stepmother has to be an evil one.

Dada, Ansh called him when he saw him standing on the door.

K-I didn't know bath time could be so much fun.
He said and took a place beside Twinkle

T(complained)-He doesn't want to come out of bathtub.
She splashed more water on Ansh,who was also trying to do the same with her but his small hands were no match to hers and couldn't hold as much water as her.

K-This is how you do it buddy.
Before Twinkle could understand what he was up to two handsful of water landed on her face making her whole body wet.

Twinkle gasped and Kunj let out an evil laugh.

Ansh giggled and clapped his hands
A-More dada more

T(whined)- KUNJ
She didn't waste any other minutes and filled her hands with water before spattering it on Kunj, drenching him fully.She got up to ran out of bathroom but Kunj quickly blocked her way

K-You are so dead baby.
He began to take murderous step towards her .With each step she moved backward until her back hit the wall.

T-Kunj , please nahi na.You are the one who started it,we both are equal now.
She tried to reason with him.

K-Well, i don't think so.
He kept walking like he was about to pounce on his prey. Twinkle's eyes shifted to the door trying to figure out if she could make it on time.When she thought it was possible see made a quick attempt to escape.

K-Ahh no.. no.. baby.Dont even think about it.He encircled his arms around her waist trapping her between wall and his body.Twinkle let a scream in between her chuckles.

Their laughs died in their throats when they realised how close their bodies were.Kunj rested his forearm against the wall beside her head. Twinkle's heart began to race like a wild animal.
Kunj stared in her eyes and felt like he was sucked into a blackhole.
He felt attracted towards her.

Kunj didn't take away his eyes from hers when he turned on the shower.

Twinkle didn't know that she was standing right under the shower until cold droplets touched her skin making her gasp loudly.

Kunj noticed her every reaction closely and felt like he was drugged with her innocence.His eyes were fixed on the droplets which made its way from her head to her nose then neck and then disappeared in her shirt.

He used his fingertips to trace along the wet line over her sharp nose, then her juicy lips,then her chin before moving to her slender neck.His eyes left hers and moved down.

He noticed her white shirt was all wet and hugged her body like another skin .His eyes fell upon her ample chest that was heaving and for the first time he noticed what a beauty she was.An extreme urge of hunger ,that he didn't experience in a long time jolted his whole body.

Twinkle had completely lost the ability to think.She was feeling so hot even after standing under the cold shower.All these feelings were alien to her.She didn't know a man's touch could make her feel things that she never felt before.