30.Misunderstanding

Kunj had come back home from his two days business trip to Delhi early that morning. Much to his disappointment, Twinkle was not at home.He was desperate to see her and wanted to have her in his arms.

When he tried to call her,she informed him that she had back to back duties and would be back in the evening .He felt bad for leaving her alone but he thought that they needed some time away from each other to short themselves.Going away from her only made him more miserable and realised it was the stupidest idea ever.

His muscles were aching due to sleepless nights and tiring flight journeys. He showered and decided to rest. He set the alarm as he wanted to go to pick Twinkle from college. He also planned on taking her out for dinner. Of course he was worried about his son but he was doing everything in his power to get him back.In fact,the main reason for going to Delhi was to talk to the best investigator in the country,who would help him to get back to Ansh.But it was also time for him to think about Twinkle.

It was probably mid afternoon when he heard the annoying sound of the doorbell. He jerked away and ran to open the door thinking Twinkle was back early.

Hi Kunj! His full blown smile faded away as he saw Natasha standing at the door.

K-Why are you here?

N(sweetly)-Chill Kunj,can i come in?

Kunj pressed his jaws tightly,
K(angrily)-No, i don't see a reason for you to come in.

N- Of course there is and it concerns Ansh...

K(panicking)- What about Ansh? Tell me he is fine..

N-Calm down Kunj. Ansh is perfectly fine. She informed pushing him aside and entering into the house shamelessly. 'Are you alone?'
She asked after looking around the house.

Kunj ran his hand into his hair and sighed in annoyance.
K-Get straight to the point, Natasha. Tell me why are you here?

She puckered her lips
N-Ansh misses you very badly,Kunj?

Kunj's heart clenched uncomfortable hearing about his son missing him. He wasn't shocked though.

She continued,'He doesn't eat, sleep or play. All he does is ask about you... When in fact Ansh kept asking about his mumma more than his dada.

K-Why are you telling me this now?
Didn't you think he would miss us when you took him away?
Even though Kunj's heart bled for Ansh, he had to put up a stubborn face in front of Natasha.

N-I thought he would get used to us and forget you with time but I guess I was wrong. So,I am here to negotiate.
She said as if Ansh was some accessory about which she could negotiate.

Kunj was waiting for this moment for a very long time and now that it had come, he wanted to make complete use of it.

K-You want to negotiate? He asked with a fake surprise in his tone.

N(confidently)-Yes....

K-Alright, come in... He led her to his office, the only room in the whole house with CCTV cameras. With 24/7 securities service around his building, he didn't feel the need for surveillance cameras inside his home but luckily he had installed one in his office room.

He walked across his huge work table towards his chair. He motioned Natasha to take a seat when her attention was away from him, he tactfully switched on the hidden audio spy microphone behind him.

K-So,what is it that you want to negotiate? He leaned back into his chair in a relaxing manner.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★