40.Epilogue

5 months later

Sunlight brightened a room where a couple was sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. The face of the couple shown it was non other than our Twinj. Twinkle is 8 months pregnant now and they are really happy in their life with Ansh, waiting for their second baby.

Twinkle wake up first and smiled looking at Kunj's sleeping face which was close to hers. Then she looked at his hand which was carefully draped around her belly. She slowly got out of his hold and walked in the bathroom.

She took a shower and walked out wrapped in a large towel. She stood in front of mirror and looked at her belly and stroked it gently, whispering sweet words to her baby.

Kunj was still sleeping so she quietly got ready and went to wake up her son, who started going to playschool now.

A-Good morning mumma. Ansh sat up rubbing his eyes. Then he kissed her belly, 'Good morning baby'.

Twinkle smiled at him.
T-Good morning baccha... And baby is also saying Good morning to his big brother. Now let's get ready for school.

Ansh was still sleepy when she carefully walked him to the bathroom. Within the next half an hour, they were all ready.

A-Dada, wake up. We are getting late. Ansh ran into their room to wake up his dad.

K-Good morning buddy. He grumbled and shifted on the bed.Where is your mumma?

T- I'm here. She walked in with a cup of coffee for him. Ansh ran out to his room to get his school bag.

K-Good morning jaan.

T-Good morning... We're getting late Kunj. I have made your breakfast and packed your lunch. See you in the evening. She walked around the bed to fold the sheets.

Kunj carefully pulled her on his lap when she was about to leave him and kissed on her lips.
K-'Can't you be in my arms for a few more minutes?'

T-Could have been if you had woken up earlier. You seem to love your sleep more than me. She mocked him.

K-I woke up late because you didn't let me sleep last night. He rubbed his nose on her slender neck, tickling her.
'How about a quicky?' He mumbled against her skin.

T-Kunj, she hit on his chest. You are unbelievable. She complaint shaking her head.

Kunj let out a loud laugh.
K-I'm helpless,jaan. You are so damn beautiful,sexy and hot even when you're pregnant that I can't think anything other than making love to you when you're around me.

Twinkle's cheeks flared red when she heard him say that. She too would love to stay with him but if not for his work and Ansh's school.

T- You need to leave, Kunj. She said against her own will.

K-I know. He said inhaling her sweet scent and placing several kisses on her neck and shoulder.

She stood up straightening her top.
T- Don't skip your meal Kunj, even if you're running late on your meetings.

K- Yes madam.

T-Now, get up and come fast,breakfast is getting cold.

Kunj quickly got ready and came down for breakfast. After having his breakfast he was ready to leave.

K-Let's go buddy. We'll get late.

A-Yes dada. He got up and Kunj carried him in his arms. Bye bye... mumma...

T-Bye baby, have a nice day at school.
She kissed his forehead and he kissed her cheek.

K-What about me?
Twinkle glared him and shook her head.