2.Escape and Proposal

When Twinkle didn't attend college even after 3 consecutive days, Alisha decided to pay her a visit at her home.
She was asked to wait in the living room by Anita while Mahi went to call Twinkle.

Alisha gasped when her eyes fell on those visible bruises on Twinkle's pale skin

A-Whats all this ??
She asked Anita and Mahi furiously

M-Its None of your business

A-Oh really it's none of my business.What if i go to police station and inform them about this.She said pointing to her friend's bruised face.

An-Do whatever you want.We don't care.Anita shrugged but Alisha didn't miss the nervous look on her ugly face
Alisha shook her head irritatingly and turned towards Twinkle

Twinkle took her in her room and closed the door behind them

A(angrily)-Twinkle kisne Kiya yeh??

T(sobbing)-Pa..pa .. ne..

Alisha's eyes also watered looking at her friend's state

A-What didn't you attend any of my calls??
She gently touched the purple skin on her cheek making her wince

A-Sorry

T(sobbing)-Its.. ok ...They took my phone.She said between her sobs
She told her what happened that night when she came back home .

A-I can't believe that these people can be so cruel to you.Why do they keep you here if they hate you so much?
Anger bubbled in her veins.She wanted to murder them all.

T-Alisha can you do me a favour ??

A-Kyu nahi batao kya karna hai??

T-Kya tum Massi ko yeh bata sakti ho ki main yaha ab aur nahi rehna chahti.Itne saal main yaha rahi saare zulum sahe kyuki main apni padhai pura karna chahti hu,lekin ab yaha rehkar woh mumkin nahi hai.
She sniffed while trying to wipe her tears.

A-Yeh sure i will do that.Yes you are right you should not stay in this house with these heartless people.
She applied ointments on her wounds and talked to her for sometime to divert her mind from those terrible people whom she called family.

Alisha went straight to Nisha's house who was constantly trying to call Twinkle but was worried when she didn't get any response from Twinkle.

N-Glad you came i was just about to go her home.

Alisha narrated her everything what she saw there and also told her Twinkle's message that she wants to get out of that house.

N-Meri bacchi .She placed her arm over her chest.I am going to kill RT for doing that to my baby girl .
Nisha clenched her teeth together .She has known RT from her school days.He loved her sister so much but that man changed a lot after her death.
When he treated Twinkle badly all these years she thought may be he was grieving over his dead wife but beating and torturing your own child is not acceptable she thought.

N-I have to get her out of that hell before they kill her.

A-Aunty you know it's not easy all these years they treated her as an unpaid maid.Anita wouldn't let her go without putting up a fight.

N-Lekin iss baar Twinkle khud yeh chahti hai toh yeh itna mushkil nahi hoga.Aur ab woh 21 saal ki ho gayi hai
usse pura right yeh decide karne ka ki usse kaha rehna hai.

They discussed what they should do next.She still had a year to complete at Medical College

N-I will bring her here.Woh jab Tak chahe yaha reh sakti hai.
She said picking up her phone and bag from the table.