33.Kidnapped??

As days passed, Abhishek began to show up at Natasha's house unannounced , demanding for more money.

N- Seriously Abhishek ? How much more money do you want?
Natasha crossed her arms over her chest and gave him a hard glare.

A- Natasha I hope you don't want to face any unnecessary trouble by refusing to give me any money.
He said with a smirk

N- What would you do? Go to court? Expose my lies? She raised her eyebrows and him questioningly.
'I don't care. Do whatever you want I'm not going to spend another rupee of mine on you. But remember it ,you won't be able to walk out of it without facing any lawsuit, since you equally lied to the court. She spoke vehemently. She was done with his threatening game and she blindly believed that Kunj would favour her in case Abhishek tried to expose her at the court.

A-You will pay for this. He said pointing his forefinger at her and began walking backwards.

N-Like I said do whatever you want... She groaned before slamming the door on his face.
'Fuck... Fuck... Why did I have to pull this idiot into this?'
She cursed walking back into the living room. She slumped on the couch where Ansh was rolled into a ball. He wasn't sleeping but his eyes were closed tightly while he was sucking his thumb.

N-Hey baby! She scooted closer to touch him but he winced before kicking her hand and crawling to the edge of the couch.
'You little...' she growled lowly. She wanted to be close to Ansh but he wasn't ready to mingle with anyone in the house. She never saw him play, sleep or eat without protesting. It was like Ansh had forgotten to laugh after coming to this house. All he did was to whine about going back to his annoying step mother.

Natasha didn't understand what trick she had done on Ansh but she was aware that if she had to take a place in Kunj's heart, she had to got closer to Ansh and gain his love just like Twinkle did.

An idea popped in her mind. She suddenly decided to take Ansh out for shopping. He was crazy about cars. Even when he was upset, he used to spend his time playing with his cars, alone.

She thought she could take him to a toy shop and bribe him with hell lot of toys. That would definitely take his mind off Twinkle and get him closer to her,she presumed.

N-Ansh,shall we go out? Sne asked excitedly but he looked uninterested and laid there unaffected by her offers.
'How about we go to the toy shop and buy some new cars? Monster cars, bikes and aeroplanes?'
She asked again and this time she thought she got a slight response from Ansh when he glanced up at her.

N-What do you say? Let's go?

She huffed, giving up on him when he climbed down the couch and walked out silently. But to her utter surprise, a moment later he came out of his room fully dressed and ready to go.

N- That's my boy! Just give me minute and I'll be back... She strode into her room and came back with her bag. She placed Ansh on the baby seat and drove him to the largest toys showroom in the city.

Helping down Ansh from the car, for the first time she noticed a twinkle in his eyes.
N-Come... She took his hand and walked him inside. Entering inside,he vanished into the piles of toys, squealing loudly. He grabbed every car that came in his sight, throwing the best ones into a trolley.

His face beamed brightly when his eyes fell on the tow mater and MC queen car combo pack.
Natasha laughed as she followed behind him in slow steps. She decided to take pictures of his gleeful face and
show Kunj how happy Ansh was with her. She quickly pulled out her phone, and clicked some pictures of her and Ansh together before sending it to Kunj.

When she didn't get any text from him, she impatiently dialled his number.

K-Hello. She heard his gruff voice.