12.Healing Her Pain💖

K-Do you really want to go there.
He again asked carefully

From the way he was asking, Twinkle could sense that he knew about her strained relationship with her parents and siblings .

T-Yes, i wouldn't want to miss my sister's wedding.
She smiled at him

He sighed as he took the invitation from the table to check venue and time.His eyes fell on groom's name which he thought was too familiar to him, Varun Mehta.
After thinking for a while he remembered who he was.He was youngest heir of Mehta's construction company and number one womaniser in the town.If her sister wasn't too bad to Twinkle,he would have wanted to stop the wedding but God afterall ,gives everyone what they deserves.

Twinkle wore a cream coloured sleeveless anarkali with black colour floral embroidery on waist .She let her hairs open in perfect waves and pinned the side hairs with a sparkling
hairpin with tiny crystals.

She dressed Ansh in his cute tux matching with his dada and was making his hairs when Kunj entered the room.She was talking to their son and missed to notice his presence.He took this chance and stood there eyeing Twinkle's mesmerizing features.He could still remember how it felt when her body was so close to him.The way she reacted to his simple touches and her blush , God! will make him crazy one day.He felt himself drowned in her beauty, not just external one.

He admired her. No woman would marry a man with a child for such selfless reasons.Her Massi was absolutely right, Twinkle had a heart of gold and he wanted to safeguard this precious angel.He wanted to give her all the happiness in the world that she missed previously.He wanted to make her feel special, loved and adored.

When Twinkle looked up ,she met with most attractive pair of eyes staring at her, making her knees to melt.She still couldn't look into his eyes after what happened between them in the previous afternoon.He looked so devilishly handsome and she had never felt such attraction to a man before,not even to Uv,who was hottest guy of their college.

K-Are you ready?
When he was caught staring at her,his lips curved into a grin, making him more handsome.

T-Yeah just a minute .
She shyly looked away and picked her clutch from wardrobe while Kunj carried Ansh out.

They reached the venue just in time and met Nisha who was waiting for Twinkle at the entrance.She didn't want to attend the wedding but came for Twinkle.She knew they would try to hurt her niece and if she would be present there she could support Twinkle.

Twinkle was going to see her father after six months.She felt extremely agitated.When Kunj saw how nervous she was ,he joined their hands and squeezed it lightly and give her a encouraging smile.

K- Breathe everything will be ok,i am with you.

Twinkle gave him a nervous smile and tried to walk steadily .She felt her nerves calming as soon as Kunj's hand came in contact with her. She was feeling warm and secure for the first time in the day.

They settled in the front row and her eyes landed on Anita who literally looked like she was floating in the air.She was talking and welcoming the guests with a huge smile.

She noticed Twinkle and Nisha but acted like she hadn't noticed them and kept chatting with her guests.

'Cheap bitch', Nisha whispered in low voice.

Twinkle's eyes were searching her father but he was nowhere to be found.

The groom was waiting for Mahi at the mandap so she knew it was almost the time for wedding rituals to begin.

N-Is your step mother blind to compare this rat face with Kunj?
She whispered in her ears and Twinkle couldn't stop smirking at her comment.
But her Massi was right he was not even half handsome as her Kunj. Anita had definitely lost her ability to see.