17.The Stubborn Head🙄

Everyone were waiting for Ansh to gain concious. The doctor had said that he was absolutely fine except for a mild concussion and a broken arm which would take three weeks to recover.

Avantika and Tara's parents went home around ten in the night since too many visitors weren't allowed in the hospital. Natasha decided to stay back and claimed that she would take care of Ansh much more sincerely than his step mother.

Alisha offered to stay back with Twinkle whole night while Yuvraj said that he would return the next morning and asked Kunj to call him in case of any emergency.

After everyone left Kunj slumped down on a nearby chair and rested his head on the wall behind Twinkle watched him and noticed the crease on his forehead .He looked tired and extremely worried about Ansh.

Natasha's words kept ringing in her head.May be all this wouldn't have happen if she didn't go away .She was about to walk near Kunj when Natasha almost pushed her out of the way and sat next to Kunj.

Kunj was startled and opened his eyes when he felt someone rubbing his arm up and down.

N-Kunj, please don't think too much about it.Ansh will wake up soon.
She ran her palm on his arm and Kunj felt like his skin was crawling under her touch .He wanted to pull away from her but he had to remind himself that she was Tara's little sister and he didn't want to seem impolite to her. May be she was just trying to console him like everyone else did.He tried to ignore her by shutting his eyes once again.

Twinkle looked at them vacantly, cracking her knuckles. Initially, she tried to think that she was trying to comfort Kunj in this moment of grief but when it looked like she wasn't going to move away from her husband, she felt like someone was squeezing her heart tightly.For the first time she felt jealous and she suddenly couldn't bear the sight of someone else touching Kunj like that.

A-What does she think she is doing?
Alisha whispered glaring at Natasha

Twinkle wanted to pay no attention to her friend's words but each time she tried to look away ,her eyes were slowly pulled back to Kunj and Natasha.She realised that she wouldn't be able to ignore them how much ever she wanted to.

T- Let's go out. She pulled Alisha out of the corridor towards the exit of the building.

A- Aren't you going to pull that bitch's hairs and throw her away from your husband?
She questioned crossing her arms.

T-Alisha, she is his wife's sister.She tried to make her understand.

A-Dead wife, Twinkle. You are his wife
She reminded her angrily.

T-I know but she was just trying to comfort him.
Twinkle justified even though her heart was aching.

A-Really? It didn't look like that to me.And the way she was trying to blame you for everything, really annoyed me.

T-May be she was worried about Ansh and let out her anger on me.

A-You are unbelievable, Twinkle. Alisha shook her head with disapproval.' Staying your whole life with your parents had made your tolerence level way too high, which isn't acceptable.I would have thrashed her if i were at your place.

T-You must be hungry that's why you are over-reacting . Twinkle mocked her friend trying to hide the pain in her heart.

Alisha threw her hands up in the air realising that there was no use arguing with Twinkle, before walking behind her to the cafeteria to grab a cup of coffee.

A-You are not going to drink that?She asked Twinkle when they were walking back to waiting area with two cups of coffee in her hands.

T-No ,i am not hungry. This is for Kunj and.. She stopped and looked at Alisha who shot a disbelieving look at her.