15.Separation 🙁

A month had passed after their return from Amaira's house and Kunj was everything Twinkle could imagine her husband to be .For the very first time, Twinkle felt fortunate in her life for getting a husband like Kunj.She thought,all the sufferings she had gone through her entire childhood were just a test by the God and her reward was Kunj.If the prize for her torturous past was Kunj,then she could go through it all again without any complaint.

As for Kunj,he was falling in love with Twinkle,very deep and hard each passing day. Expressing his feelings with Tara wasn't that hard,but with Twinkle it was completely opposite.
Every time he thought about telling Twinkle,how much loves her,he backed out.He wondered how seriously she would take his words as he was the one who said that the main reason he married her was because of his son and nothing else.

The day when she returned to college she noticed the heated looks that Alisha and Yuvraj were exchanging. She suspected of something happening in her absence.She wanted to ask Alisha but stopped herself from doing so.She knew if it was something she needed to know ,her friend would definitely tell her.

Much to her disappointment,Yuvraj and Alisha stopped talking to each other.The situation remained same even after a month,in fact it worsened
Alisha even wouldn't join them for coffee breaks and lunch, saying she was busy but in real she would be sitting somewhere idly.

T-What is wrong with you both?
She finally asked when she saw Alisha turning her way seeing Yuvraj sitting with Twinkle.

Uv- Why don't you ask her?She is the one who is behaving weird lately.
He said being annoyed by Alisha's rudeness before walking away.

A few days later Dean of the hospital announced that few of the final year students had to attend a medical camp in a remote town.Everyone was very excited to go but Twinkle only one wished to be not on the list.She wa aware that she wasn't like the other students.She had Ansh to take care of and it was impossible to leave him for one week .Not only that, she knew how much he would miss her. There wasn't a single days in these seven months when he had gone to sleep without her.

Next day she tried to talk to her Dean about not being able to take part in it and made him understand her situation at home.He agreed to remove her name from list but warned her she would lose her internal scores if she couldn't make it, which would in turn affect her distinction and there was nothing he could do about it.

A- Twinkle how could you refuse to go?You know it would affect your final marks.I Know how hard you have worked all these years and i wouldn't want you to sacrifice just because you have a son to look after. There must be something you can do. She rebuked her.

T-It doesn't matter, Alisha. It's true that I wanted to pass with distinction but that was before. My priorities have changed now. Passing the exams with good grades seems enough to me right now.

Her reasons weren't there convincing to Alisha.She knew Twinkle loved Ansh as her own but at the same time,she didn't want her friend to miss something that she had fancied her whole life.

On her way back home, Alisha went to meet Kunj at his office.

When his secretary informed him that his wife's friend, Alisha had came to meet him,he was a bit shocked and wondered why she had to meet him.

A-Hi jiju
She walked into his office

K-Hey Alisha,how are you doing?
He stood up to greet her

A-Good,i am really sorry to disturb you at work but i have to tell you something concerning Twinkle .
She took a seat opposite of him.Kunj suddenly felt sweaty .He felt like his chest was going to explode with nervousness.