25.A small vacation

A-Why do you think Tara kept it a secret from the biological father if she knew Ansh wasn't Kunj's?
Alisha asked Twinkle when they were walking out of class.

T- It's still a mystery to all of us I strongly believe that she didn't want him to know about Ansh.

A-And how are you so sure about it?

T-The test was taken after a month of Ansh's birth and she passed away when he was 5 months old.She had 4 months to tell him about the baby but she didn't .

A-There us also a possibility that she was scared of her hus..She paused but Twinkle encouraged her to continue with a steady nod, huh...I mean Kunj jiju.

T-Yeah there is but why did she hide it from her own sister as well? They were very close from what I got to know from Kunj...
She pondered more as they walked into the locker room.

A-God, this is all so frustrating!
Alisha sighed and looked at Twinkle whose face was full with distress and fear of losing Ansh. Twinkle's anxiety concerning her son only increased every time they talked about this issue.Alisha knew she wasn't a namesake mother to Ansh . Twinkle might have spent only a year with the little boy but her love for him was more than anyone could imagine. Alisha could only pray to God that the case turns out to be in Twinkle and Kunj's favor.

A-Is that your dear husband?
Alisha's eyes narrowed when she tried to look into driver seat of a white Mercedes. Twinkle's eyes follwed hers and immediately her lips split into a wide grin as Kunj rolled the glass down and winked at her.

T-Yes..She breathed out .. I didn't know he was coming to pick me up.

Alisha smirked at them both,
A-Then he must be trying to surprise you.So,see you tomorrow.
Alisha left after hugging Twinkle and waving at Kunj.

K-Hey beautiful! Kunj beamed at her. He was leaning his back on the car when Twinkle walked in front of him. He unexpectedly pulled her closer and before she could stop him, planted a chaste kiss on her plump lips.

T(whining)- KUNJ... People are watching us.She quickly pulled away from him looking down shyly.

K-So what, let them see. You are my legally wedded wife,no one will put me in jail for kissing you.
He mumbled seductively pulling her once again into his embrace.His sultry voice managed to buckle her knees and she wanted to give into his touch but she had to remind herself that she was standing outside her college gate.

T-You didn't inform me that you were coming to pick me up.
She shook her head as she put a small distance between them.

K-I didn't have much work today.So ,I thought of coming here to drive you back home...
He opened the door to the passenger seat and closed it after she climbed in. He walked around before he got in and his eyes grazed at her lovingly.

T-What's wrong?
She enquired when he kept staring at her for a few seconds without starting the car.

K-Twinkle, shall we go away for a few days just for a change?
His hands came forward and ran over her thighs.

T-What about the court hearing?We can't leave out of city,Kunj.

K-Sahil called me this morning. The hearing isn't taking place till the next week and I don't want to be sucking over it till then. We are both in serious need of relaxation, Twinkle. Let's go somewhere where we will not have to worry about anything please.

She nodded without thinking much into it. She couldn't deny that she too needed it to take her mind off this case and a relaxing time with Ansh and Kunj.

T- Can we leave tomorrow night because I have to submit my record books ?She asked when she remembered about it.

K-No problem.We can leave tomorrow night.He answered turning on the engine. I'll book the flight tickets for tomorrow night,then.