21.Her Reasons

After walking out of Kunj's house Sudha was inconsolable.No amount of comforting words from Natasha and her dad helped to decrease her suffering.Ansh was the only connection that she had with her dead daughter but now Kunj was purposely going to make them stay away from him.She had never imagined Kunj would ever do that to them.He was completely different person when he was with Tara but after Twinkle came into his life,he became totally opposite.

Earlier they all thought that his coldness towards them was because of Natasha's carelessness which led to Tara's accident but soon they realised it was just a reason to keep Ansh away from them.

S- It's all because of that new woman in his life, Natasha.She doesn't want us to visit them.She has already made Kunj her puppet.Now I am never going to see my grandson again.
She sobbed into her tissue.

N-Mom please stop now.You haven't eaten anything in the last few days.
Natasha forced the spoon of rice in her mouth.

S-Go away, it's all your fault.You gave them the reason to drive us away from their home.Why did you have to hit Ansh? Don't you have that much control on your actions?
She chided pushing the spoon away.

N-I am sorry mom.I know i shouldn't have slapped Ansh but i promise to do anything to make this all right.All i am asking you is to give me some time to think about it.... please.She begged and tried to feed her again.

S(angrily)- Leave it here and get out. Don't show me your face until you didn't come up with a chance for me to meet my grandson.

Natasha exhaled before leaving the room quietly.She pulled out her phone and called Kunj.She swallowed her pride for the sake of her mother and decided to beg Kunj once more to let them meet Ansh.

K-What do you want now, Natasha?
His annoyance was clear in his voice.
He was at work after long and hard so much to catch up when he received her call.

N-Kunj,mom hadn't eaten anything after we left.Please....let her alone see Ansh.Think about it,Kunj.I accept what I did was blunder but why do mom has to suffer because of it?How could you keep Ansh away from her mother's parents?Would you have done the same if Tara was still alive?
Now that she is no more and you have a new wife,you are keeping Ansh away from us,is that even acceptable?

Kunj remained calm and thought about it.Natasha was hitting him on the right spots and she was right,he wouldn't have done this if Tara was alive.She would have wanted her mother to meet Ansh often.

He sighed rubbing his forehead.
K-Alright, but only your parents can meet Ansh and only once a week , preferably on a weekend.

N- That's great,Kunj.Thank you so much. It's Friday today and I'll drop mom at your place.

K-No, I'll be taking Ansh to the park in
the evening.She can come there if she wants to meet him.
He said in his ice cold tone.He would no more want them to come home and dominate Twinkle.

N-Okay.She was furious at him for suggesting to meet Ansh outside but she was not in the position to express her anger on him.'I will bring mom to the park at 5 in the evening.

K- Natasha, remember i don't want you to come there.
He warned her before hanging up the call.

She squeezed her eyes to control her furry and walked back to her mother's room.

N-Mom...Kunj agreed to let you meet Ansh today.She announced as she entered Sudha's room

S-He agreed?Does it mean i will get to see Ansh today?

N-Yes mom. Let's get ready. I will drop you at the park.She gently pulled her up from bed.

S-At the park?And you are not coming to see Ansh.She asked being stunned.