31.Heartbreak 💔

Twinkle's eyes slowly fluttered open after a couple of hours. She looked around the room and realized that she was in a hospital room. Her eyes widened when she saw Nisha sitting on the chair beside her.

N- She's up.
Natasha got up to her feet and moved closer to the bed, followed by Avantika and Kunj.
N-My baby is going to have a baby.
She kissed her forehead.

Twinkle tried to remember what had happened that brought her here. She sat up leaning her back against the headboard.

A- Twinkle beta, you made us all so happy with the good news.
Avantika beamed a huge smile at her before hugging her and kissing her forehead gently.
'Kunj, we will be outside.Call us if you need something,okay?'

She patted his arm and left the room with her friend.

Twinkle kept her eyes down on her fidgeting fingers to avoid looking at Kunj because she was sure that she would cry if her eyes meet his.

K-Twinkle....You have no idea how happy I am right now.
He descended down and captured her lips in a soft kiss. His hand crept to surround her waist,pulling her to himself. He gradually deepend the kiss, letting out a throaty moan. She feels so soft under his rough and calloused hands. His lips pulled away only to kiss along her jawline and down to her throat. If they weren't in a hospital and if not for Twinkle's delicate condition, he would have devoured her then and there.

For a second, Twinkle melted into his hold.They were kissing like this after so long and she didn't want him to stop but then her mind travelled back to the conversation between Kunj and Natasha. She stiffened under his touch and felt a hard stab through her heart. She pushed him away creating a small gab between them.

Kunj was taken a back but heard Twinkle murmur, I'm tired,Kunj.

K- Oops sorry jaan. He grinned sheepishly scratching the back of his head , 'It's just that I missed you so much and you are looking irresistible.
He spoke huskily.'

Twinkle tried to remain unaffected by his seductive tone but in reality, her insides were turning into delicious knots.

T-When can I leave?
She asked averting her gaze from Kunj.

K- We can leave now. We were just waiting for you to wake up. He helped her up from the bed and then out of room. Kunj had settled the hospital bills while Twinkle was asleep so he directed her towards the parking lot
to drive them all back home.

Avantika and Nisha kept talking joyfully about the baby. Kunj was very happy and kept laughing occasionally to their conversation while Twinkle kept quiet throughout the drive.

He reached out to hold her hand when he noticed her being extremely silent.

K(concerendly)-What's wrong baby? Are you not feeling well?

She looked down at his hand which was making soothing circles on hers.

T-I am fine.
She turned her stare at the calming darkness outside.

Kunj felt being ignored by her but he didn't find any reason for her to do so.
May be she's just too anxious about this news.
Twinkle is too young,still in college and probably she isn't prepared for a baby so soon. He tried to rationalize his doubts.

Reaching home, Avantika and Nisha began to prepare dinner for everyone.
They seemed highly excited and kept talking about each other, laughing and giggling like young girls. Twinkle went straight to the bedroom and Kunj follwed her quietly. He closed the door behind them and hurriedly hugged her from behind, showering loving kisses on her shoulder, 'I missed this '. He turned her so that she could face him and cupped her face, 'I missed you so much baby'.