9.Hurt and Humiliated 💔

Kunj was in middle of his meeting when he heard some noises outside his office.The next moment door burst open and Natasha barged inside with his secretary following her with a helpless look.

S-I am sorry sir,i tried to stop her and told her you are in a meeting but she didn't listened anything.

Kunj dismissed her with a nod

N(shouted)-Kunj, how can you marry someone,you barely know?

Her voice filled the silence boardroom
Kunj rolled his eyes irritatingly at her outrage.

Natasha had travelled out of city for her fashion show and when she gave back her parents dropped the bomb on her head about Kunj marrying a college student.Natasha not only wanted to be Ansh's stepmother but also desired to be Kunj's wife.He was a perfect husband to Tara or more than anything a woman could ask.

Everytime he rejected her she consoled herself saying that he needs time to overcome his wife's death but she never thought that he would marry someone else in place of her.

K-Gentlemen, can you please excuse us for a minute?He got up from his seat buttoning up his blazer and his staff members walked out of room silently.

N-You didn't even feel it necessary to inform me about your marriage.

K-Yes that's because you were on your fashion tour with your members and also unreachable when i tried to call you.My mother informed your parents about it and i didn't know they wouldn't communicate with you about it which is shocking for me.

He came out from behind table and stood in front of her

N-Kunj,i asked you so many times about us getting married but you always said you weren't ready to marry again.I thought you were still grieving my sister's death but i can't believe you managed to fall in love again and replaced Tara so soo..
She couldn't complete her sentence

K(Groaning)- Natasha ,it made her shut up immediately. It's because of you and your carelessness that i lost Tara so you have no right to say anything about it.

N-It was a fucking accident for god's sake.How long you are going to blame me for it?You know how much i love Ansh? I would have given him a mother's care and love.

K-Oh really? After what you did,do you think we would want you anywhere near him?How can i leave him with you even for a single day and not worry about you giving an
excuse about something being a fucking accident?Huh

N(snorted)- And do you think the new woman in your life could love him like Tara did?

K(blurted)- Oh believe me when I say this.Twinkle is more than a mother to Ansh.
Before Kunj could stop himself words spilled out of his mouth .
Whatever may be the case, Natasha is Tara's sister and she wouldn't want her sister's husband comparing her with another woman no matter if she was his new wife.

Natasha's eyes widened and mouth opened.
N-That's impossible.No one would be able to love Ansh like his own mother, not even me.If you are thinking your new wife loves Ansh more than Tara did,then let me warn you,she is fake.
It's just a show to make you believe her blindly which i think you already do,or else you wouldn't be saying this.
She glared him before continuing,
'Trust me there would be a day when you will regret comparing my sister to some stranger.'
She turned her heels and slammed the door behind her.

"What the bloody hell i am supposed to say to this woman?"Kunj groaned more to himself, rubbing his forehead
Natasha's words kept ringing in his mind, Twinkle being fake but his heart assured him that,What Twinkle is doing for Ansh is not just a show.
She was sincere and so were her eyes whenever he saw her with Ansh.