13.Sweet moments 🥰

Next day

Kunj woke up and looked at Twinkle who was sleeping peacefully tucked under the sheets.He didn't move,so that's her sleep didn't get disturbed.
He remembered how delicately she opened up to him like a flower.

Surprisingly he didn't feel a bit ashamed or regret about what he did last night.Infact it felt like the right thing to do after all the months of their marriage.

And about Tara,she would always be in his memories.Accepting Twinkle didn't mean that he had replaced Tara with Twinkle at his heart.He spoke to himself and thought Tara would understand him.

It was already late when he woke up but he let Twinkle sleep a little more as he knew she needed some rest.He grabbed his phone and send a quick text to his assistant informing her about him ,taking a leave today.Being a weekend he thought he would take Twinkle to meet Amaira and her baby girl.

He placed his phone on the table before turning to his side and wound his arm over Twinkle and felt her snuggle into his chest.He smiled and closed his eyes to sleep for a bit more.

An hour later, Twinkle stirred and stretched on the bed with a sluggish smile.She was still sore but she had never wake up feeling so good in her entire life.She remembered how Kunj adored her every inch of her body.He made her feel special, cherished and most importantly valued.

At that moment he had made her completely forgot about the issues with her father . Ofcourse it pained her when she think about it but she knew there was nothing she could do about it, like the many things in her life.She had accepted the hard reality and move on.She was happy that atleast something good had happened out of it.

She could never forget the look of concern and care in Kunj's eyes when he felt her pain.She had read in her books about how painful it could be losing virginity but Kunj was very gentle and didn't caused her that much amount of pain.

When she looked up, she saw Kunj sleeping peacefully with his arms draped around her.

Suddenly she became scared about what his reaction was going to be when he woke up, because she believed whatever happened between them was due to heat of the moment and nothing more.She wondered if he would regret about it or scream at her
She even feared if he would accuse her for seducing him or something.

Oh God, please don't let that happen,she prayed internally.

'Good morning ', she stiffened when she heard his groggy and sexy morning voice.She couldn't muster up the courage to face him.Kunj was only best thing that ever happened to her and she was sure that she wouldn't be able to handle such a disappointment.

Her fate had always been so unfair to her that she couldn't help but worry about it.
Then she felt his butterfly kisses on her forehead and he used his finger to lift her chin so that she could look up at him.

She was amazed when she saw his lazy smile.She studied his expressions carefully.He doesn't seem mad at her like she expected him to be.

K-Are you still sore?
He asked pushing his body up and balancing on his elbow.She again got to see that concerned look from the previous night in his eyes and she couldn't contain her happiness inside her.
She actually was feeling some pain in her lower part but she didn't want to bother him, after all it was a pleasurable pain that he gave her.

T-Not anymore
She touched his cheek with her delicate fingers.Kunj grabbed her hand and kissed her fingers sending sparks inside her.

From this close she noticed how well proportioned his facial traits were and when she thought of all the things this amazing man had done to her,she sensed her heart skipping a couple of beats.