5

It had been around three months since your little incident with Goku, but so far nothing else has happened, which means you have let it go (unbeknownst to you, the earthbound Saiyan had not)

It had been around three months since your little incident with Goku, but so far nothing else has happened, which means you have let it go (unbeknownst to you, the earthbound Saiyan had not). And instead of focusing on that, you were focused on your training with the spiky haired Saiyan, and the young halflings who decided to take you on as their 'student'.

It was cute, and they were helpful, but they definitely acted like they knew more than their own dad's about training when it came to you.

It usually ended in arguments between the duo on what you should do, and you couldn't help but laugh whenever it happened.

On the biggest positive though, you had figured out how to channel and use your ki! Thanks to Goku's relentlessness and your own enthusiasm about it, it only took a few days for you to make a ki blast! And then, learning to fly, well, that was a lot trickier, and kind of scary, but still super exciting! You could lift off of the ground and go up about fifty feet while doing it precariously, and you almost always had Goku or Goten there with you to help. And even Gohan would tend to help out when he visited on the weekends!

You did fall through a few canopies here and there, or faceplant into the lake when you couldn't completely control yourself, but you were getting the hang of it!

And then, with the actual training that Goku would do with you, you were progressing rather fast. Something that surprised the Saiyan, who was happy nonetheless.

And seeing how ecstatic and determined you were to keep going past your limits, made it even more worthwhile to the spiky haired man.

Alas, you still weren't anywhere near a high enough power level to match his own or any of the other Saiyans, but it was something.

Currently though, you were helping Chi-Chi make lunch in the kitchen as it stormed outside, nibbling on your bottom lip in worry as the thunder rumbles strongly. The boys were currently looking out of the living room window, having the crops protected.

But, you were thinking about your house down the hill, hoping that nothing would get damaged. It wouldn't take long to get there at all, but this storm had to be one of the worst ones ever!

Chi-Chi gently nudges your arm, getting your attention. "Don't worry so much. You and I both know that your house is just as strong as ours." She tells you, making your shoulders slump. "I.. I know.. I just... This storm is making me really nervous.." You mumble, getting down some plates.

"Yeah, it is pretty bad. Oh, that reminds me. Goku, Goten, go and grab the candles from the attic!" Chi-Chi yelled, making you and the boys flinch a bit before they obeyed her orders.

"Y.. you don't think the power will actually go out, do you?" You ask timidly, flinching a bit worse when a bright flash of lightning almost seems to blind you.

"It's just a bad thunderstorm, Y/N. It's not going to last forever..." Chi-Chi sighs, helping to set the table with you.
"I.. I know... But.." You look down, feeling childish from being so scared before the loud thunder has you jumping anyway. "I-I should be at my house, making sure nothing is open or getting broken." You say suddenly.