11 (🍋🍋)

(song belongs to the artist. If it doesn't appear the song I'm mentioning is called Sexy Love by Ne-Yo for the mood of the story scene. Change if you like)

During Goku's first few days of staying with you, his strong sexual desires were evident. He would constantly seek opportunities to be intimate with you, whether it was triggered by a glimpse of you or the sound of your voice.

It could be something as simple as him seeing you in the kitchen, or hearing your soft yawn after you've returned from a long day of work. He'd always be quick to show you how much he missed you.

Despite feeling guilty about engaging in a relationship with a married man, Goku's actions demonstrated his lack of love for ChiChi and his deep affection for you that only seemed to be strengthening. No, it was strengthening, and rather naturally at that.

He took great pleasure in satisfying you, relishing in your moans and the sensation of your muscles tightening around him. Goku's addiction to this connection with you was unwavering, and knowing that this also seemed to be helping you unwind only fueled his actions.

And, he was unwinding too.

You were trying to get ready for work, 'trying' being the key word here.

You were trying to keep your moans from being loud as one of your hands covered your mouth, the other hand grabbing a fistful of the Saiyan's spiky hair. "G-Goku... You can't... I've gotta be at work soon and-!"

You leaned your head back almost uncontrollably as Goku's warm and strong tongue circulated within you, lapping around at your inner walls.

He was enjoying his quick breakfast rather happily, his warm hands petting your thighs softly as your knees were resting over his shoulders. He had you up against the wall, the towel you wore from your fresh shower not even from ten minutes ago in a crumpled pile on the ground.

Hearing your weak complaint, Goku's onyx eyes shifted up to look towards your face, enjoying the trail up the rest of your body on the way.

Pulling his tongue out of your warmth slowly, he replaced it with two of his fingers, pushing them in slowly and flexing them around inside of you gently.

Ooh, he definitely enjoyed the expression that instantly took over your face at his touch. Grinning, Goku began to pay attention to a certain part of your womanhood, his tongue now giving love to your sensitive nub and making your entire body react.

He didn't hear any complaints then, his fingers pumping and curling inside of you as if he was beckoning you to give into your desires. His mouth enveloped your clit, sucking on it softly with his tongue circulating against it every few seconds.

You were getting close to the edge, about to hit your high when Goku suddenly decided to stop you from reaching it as he pulled his head away slowly first before removing his fingers after.

Your body convulses from the abrupt halt, a quiet whine escaping your lips as your release is taken from you. Goku hums innocently below you, licking your sticky and sweet nectar from his fingers before he's repositioning to have your legs locked around his waist as he stands, his pants already dropping to the floor around his feet.

Your body is more than ready as you feel the head of his stiffened member rubbing up against your wetness, but your mind is completely embarrassed as you look up at his expression. "You taste like the best type of sugar, Y/N." Goku compliments, being both lewd and cute in his word choice.

Your eyes flutter closed as Goku gives you a deep kiss, his tongue entering your mouth and letting you taste yourself as it rubs against your own tongue before you're both fighting for dominance. Your small moans are enough for his rod to start throbbing in anticipation, the audible sound of it tapping against your intimate area making your body grow hotter.

Goku's entering you in one good push, his groan from your tightness mixing in with your moan from his size, before he's fucking you against the wall.

Your arms wrap around his neck for leverage, Goku's left hand holding your hip as his right hand was cupping your breast, his thumb massaging your nipple as he squeezed it.

You were losing it, no longer caring about if you were going to be late for work. As Goku's mouth rested against the mating mark on your neck, your moans increased, before you began to bounce your hips for him.

That nearly had the Saiyan losing his sanity from the sudden rush of lust filled and primal urges. He started pumping himself even deeper and faster into your inner warmth, but as you're able to keep in sync with the movement of your hips, Goku's loud groan drowns out your own moans. "Y/N!"

"Goku!!F-Fuck!" You nearly scream out, your nails scratching down his back as his hips are pounding against you, the sounds coming from your connected parts almost as loud as your actual moans.

Goku is unable to help his jackrabbit speed as he squishes you up against the wall, throbbing wildly inside of your core the more you're tightening up against him until you both hit your limit simultaneously.

Your bodies jolt and convulse roughly in tandem together as you're cumming in sync, Goku's hips still slightly slamming into yours.

It takes a good couple of moments for you two to come down from your euphoric high, your mixed heavy panting being the only sound in the room. Goku's legs were shaking almost as much as yours but he manages to stay upright, slowly pulling himself out of you so that he can actually set you down on your own feet. He keeps his hands on your hips to steady you as your knees just about buckle, your hands gripping his arms tightly as you rest your head against his chest.

"Y-You... I love you.." You tell the taller Saiyan, feeling him chuckle as he holds you. "I love you too, Y/N... Although, you should call in to work today." He suggests, and you can't argue with him. You smile shyly as you feel him nuzzling his face in your hair fondly and almost purring in content.

No, he was humming, but it was still sounding like a soft purr.

Getting his strength back a bit faster than you, Goku moves and gently picks you up bridal style (he liked doing that a lot), kicking his pants away as he walks over to your bed with you so that you're both laying down to rest. Snuggling into Goku's hold, you relax, feeling yourself starting to doze off from the comfort. Goku runs his hand up and down your back slowly, as he himself is already starting to fall asleep with you.

You'd call your job in a minute. You just needed to compose yourself and rest.

 You just needed to compose yourself and rest

(Art belongs to the creator)