79 💪

You and Goku had arrived back at Bulma's house after talking with Frieza in Hell. Calalo and Ristetta had gone to bed, as well as the kids, leaving just a few of you awake. The tournament itself would only be lasting a sharp 45 minutes, so there wasn't any point in staying up all night with any negative thoughts. Besides, it's not like the tournament was being broadcast. Only the gods of destruction, the Kais, the contenders, and the angels would be there. Zeno-Sama too, of course, both of them.

Goku was eagerly eating the food that was spread out on the table by Bulma earlier. You ate too, but not as much as Goku did. "So, how did talking with Frieza go?" Bulma asked, and you spoke up. "As well as it could have gone, since he agreed to join us in the tournament in exchange for a day's worth of freedom."

"He actually agreed to only 24 hours?"Vegeta asks in disbelief, sitting with his arms crossed next to you. You nod, and Goku speaks up after swallowing the food in his mouth. "Well, rather than bein' in Hell all the time, Frieza probably wants a change of scenery for a bit."

"You're hiding something again, Kakarot." Bardock speaks up with his own arms crossed, peering at his son. "Goku, you're a terrible liar." Shin says with an exasperated expression, and you jump a bit when Vegeta slams a hand on the table. "Kakarot, tell us the truth." He demands sternly, and Goku hesitates from everyone looking at him. You would jump in and help, but everyone wanted to hear it from Goku point blank moreso than you. Giving a nervous grin, Goku tells them. "Actually, I promised Frieza that if he helps our universe win, then I'll fully resurrect him with the dragon balls." Turles chokes on the drink he's sipping on, and you watch as the expressions you knew you were going to get were on full display. Disbelief and anger.

"Is your head on straight?!" Vegeta barks out at Goku, before glaring at you. "And why didn't you stop him from promising such an absurd thing?!" You huff, sitting back and looking up at the sky. "Cause I was thinking of ripping Frieza to pieces anyway? He made me mad when Goku and I were speaking to him, so I was planning on thoroughly making Frieza know just who he was going to be dealing with. Besides, none of you seemed like you were going to stop me earlier when Goku said that I could put Frieza in his place myself, so what's the difference?" At this, the group couldn't really think of something to say to you on that, so they went back to talking to Goku, but Whis speaks up next from a few tables away.

"It should be fine, compared to the very universe's erasure, the full resurrection of Frieza should be a miniscule thing, correct?" He asks, turning to look at you all. With this, the group falters and relinquishes their anger some, and Goku stands up. "It'll be fine. Plus, we'll just beat him again if Frieza steps out of line." He says confidently, smiling at you. You can't help but to smile as you roll your eyes, starting to eat again. You had to be at full energy, after all.

"What's this drawing?" Trunks asks, causing you all to look over at the lilac haired boy as he stands in front of the whiteboard with a drawn picture of Frieza on it. "Trunks, you're still awake?" Bulma asks, before Goku whispers up at her. "You haven't told Goten or Trunks about the tournament, have you?"

Bulma blinks, looking at Goku as she whispers back. "Not yet, haven't you?" She questions. "No." Goku says, before Vegeta speaks up calmly. "Things will get out of hand if they know."

At this, Bulma tries to make up a lie for Trunks to believe, but you zone out as you look down at your food absentmindedly. The majority of you fighting were of Saiyan descent. That alone should be enough to make you all rather formidable. But, with three of you having your tails...

You sigh softly, reaching down to rub your tail gently. You'd need to conceal it pretty well, cause there's no way that you were losing it again. And after this, if you came out on top, you'd make Goku and Vegeta regrow theirs too. Just cause.