🍋18+ optional chapter 🍋

"Push harder, be more aggressive, increase the speed!" Goku urges you during your intense training sessions, where you both exchange powerful strikes and unleash energized ki blasts. Without any breaks, you give your all, refusing to back down against Goku. "You sound like Vegeta, you know!" You tease during your training, Goku grinning. "That's good, I'm glad you're taking this challenge more seriously now!"

You scoff, blocking an attack and countering with your own. "If it's endurance you're worried about, I can do this all day!"

"Oh yeah?" Goku challenges, both of you grinning competitively towards each other.

As the night falls and your usual training comes to an end, you find yourself in a tender moment with Goku, alone together and working on another type of endurance training.

Goku's passionate moans resonate in your ears as you press your body against his, feeling his firm yet affectionate grip while straddling him.

Although you could have been asleep, Goku's desires couldn't be ignored, and needed to be fulfilled.

As the intensity of the moment escalates, you find yourself giving in to your own desires, becoming even more intimate with Goku. The sounds of your passion are muffled by Goku's fervent kisses, his mouth crashing against yours as you both reach new heights of pleasure.

Goku's focus wavers during this late-night encounter, his head falling back onto the pillow as the overwhelming sensations take over his senses. You rock your hips against his as you hold hands, both of your tails entwined as the volume of your moans match his.

You ensure that he receives the love and affection he deserves, making up for the lack of it in his past relationship. With each bounce, you feel him rubbing against every inch of your inner walls, as his girth alone stretches you. It isn't painful, but you're quickly having incoherent thoughts as all you can feel is pleasure.

Lost in the moment, you surrender to the overwhelming sensations, tilting your head back as you intensify your movements, indulging in the heightened passion between you and Goku.

The intensity between you and Goku reaches its peak, and he loses control of his movements, surrendering to his own desires. Suddenly, the tables turn, and you find yourself on the receiving end of his passionate advances.

Your intimacy grows even more fervent as Goku takes charge, rolling over so that he can reciprocate the passion.

You let out uncontrolled and loud moans as Goku presses you down against the mattress, his hips slamming into yours. Goku groans loudly as your slick tightness is making him truly lose control, using one hand to cup and massage your breast as he leans his head down to take your other breast into his mouth, swirling his tongue against your hard bud before he's sucking on it.

In the midst of the passion, Goku can't help but be captivated by your beauty. He moves and tightly grips both of your hands, cherishing the sound of your angelic moans for a moment before kissing you deeply, his movements becoming quicker and rougher as he's burying himself to the hilt inside of you with each deep thrust. "Y/N, let's have a baby together," Goku manages to say as you're both reaching the euphoric state of your high, his excitement growing as you nod in agreement, both of you lost in the moment.

You lock your legs around Goku's waist as he's quickening his speed and digging himself deeper into you as much as he can, your stomach tightening up more and more with each second until your body gives the second thick hot ribbons of Goku's release floods every part of your inner walls and womb.

Goku holds you tightly as he feels you orgasm uncontrollably, still slamming into you as he rides your high as his own. Your body convulses under his until Goku finally starts to slow down, his member throbbing as he continues filling you up until he's completely spent.

Goku collapses on top of you as both of you are panting heavily, intoxicated by each other's embrace and essence.

*****

As the morning light filters into the room, Goku stirs awake, shielding his face from the sun's rays. His gaze softens as he looks down at your peaceful form, a content smile gracing his lips as he reminisces about the intimate moments shared the night before.

With utmost care, Goku leans in and places a gentle kiss on your cheek, ensuring that he didn't unintentionally cause any discomfort. He then glances around the room, a sheepish grin forming on his face as he takes in the aftermath of your passionate encounter. The headboard lies broken, and the bed itself is slightly askew, but he's relieved to see that he hasn't been too rough with you.

You continue to sleep soundly, undisturbed by the events that unfolded during the night, blissfully unaware of the state of the room.