76

(A/N: I was initially going to have lemon moments for Calalo/Bardock and Turles/Ristetta, but I decided not to do that. Also, since I'm catching up, I've noticed a few wrong things I've written. So, Bulma is indeed already heavily preggers, just to get any confusion straightened out.)

In the grand Bunny Family residence, the camera gracefully glides through various settings and rooms, revealing the profound beauty of the estate. The night has fallen, and the house is enveloped in a serene slumber after a satisfying dinner. Most of the inhabitants, both couples and young children, have drifted off into the enchanting realm of dreams. Meanwhile, a group of older adults, who have yet to succumb to sleep, gather in the family room to engage in heartfelt conversations and reconnect with one another.

Within the walls of this magnificent abode, different scenes unfold. In the shared bedroom of Calalo and Bardock, passion ignites as they engage in a fiery makeout session, their love filling the darkness with intensity. Ristetta and Turles, on the other hand, find themselves immersed in an intimate and passionate foreplay, their connection deepening with every touch.

As for you and Goku, a gentle silence envelops your soft-spoken conversation, intertwining with the tranquility of the night. Mindful of the peaceful children slumbering in their adjoining bedroom, you both speak in hushed tones, careful not to disturb their peaceful rest. The door to their room is slightly ajar, allowing a sliver of light to seep through, casting a warm glow on the tender moment shared between you and Goku.

"Do you think we'll be battling in a real arena, like some kind of epic showdown, or will it be more like that tournament we had with universe six?" You inquire, lying on your sides and facing each other, using your arms as makeshift pillows.

Goku's face lights up, reveling in your enthusiasm for the upcoming fight. Perhaps his influence on you was greater than he had realized, but it brought him joy. "I'm not sure, but we need to be prepared. Do you think Turles and my dad are ready?" Goku asks, and you nod with determination. "Absolutely! They can both reach SS4j now, which means we're already more than prepared to take on all the other universes!" You whisper excitedly, your tail wagging with delight.

Goku chuckles, but then his gaze softens, and he stares at you intently, lost in his thoughts. Your cheeks flush as Goku continues to gaze at you, and you gently place your hand on his cheek. "Are you alright?" You ask softly, and Goku tenderly presses his lips against your open palm.

"Yeah... it's just..." Goku begins, his eyes half-closed as he kisses each of your fingertips slowly, trailing down your wrist and along your arm, exposed by your short-sleeved button-down shirt. You swallow nervously as Goku inches closer, his warm breath carrying a hint of sweet cinnamon, before his lips gently press against your cheek, filled with affection. "Having my last name... Son Y/N, it sounds so perfect," Goku murmurs lovingly, before his lips find yours, igniting a passionate kiss that leaves you weak in the knees.

Before you know it, Goku shifts to hover over you, never breaking the kiss, both of you lost in the sensation of each other's touch. Your lips part in a silent gasp of pleasure as Goku tenderly kisses your mating mark, one of your hands resting on his back while the other finds its place on the back of his head, fingers entwined in his soft, spiky locks.

As the intensity between you both grows, the sound of thunder startles you, prompting a soft chuckle to escape your lips. Goku smiles lovingly in response.

You gaze into his eyes, a soft smile gracing your lips as you wrap both arms around his neck. Responding to your embrace, Goku lowers himself onto you, aligning your bodies until they are pressed together, and he captures your lips in a passionate kiss. With closed eyes, you lose yourself in the warmth and presence of each other, relishing in the sensation of his hands exploring your body with tender caresses, reveling in the intimate skin-on-skin contact. The distant sound of thunder fades into the background as Goku becomes your sole focus, his touch and presence captivating your senses.