17

Goku holds your current unconscious body in his arms protectively as ChiChi stomps up towards the both of you with rage in her steps. "Why is she here?!"

Goku, frowning instantly at ChiChi's jealous tone and petty attitude, keeps you close to himself, your head against his chest. "We're helping her, ChiChi. She just got her memories back, and-"

"I could care less about that! I mean why is she here, in your arms?!" Chichi yells, her raised voice causing tension all around. Goten nervously stands next to his older brother Gohan, who is slightly shielding him.

"She fainted. I'm not just going to let her lay on the ground." Goku says, his voice calm and the opposite of ChiChi's.

Goku's response does little to quell ChiChi's anger, her jealousy fueling her words and actions. The tension in the air thickens as the rest of the group watches the confrontation unfold. "Don't play dumb, Goku! You and I both know the real reason why you're holding her like that. She's a homewrecker, she'll probably be trying to get to Vegeta next!"

Vegeta, unable to tolerate ChiChi's disrespectful behavior towards you and himself, steps forward, his voice laced with a mix of annoyance and authority. "Watch your tongue, woman!" he growls, his eyes narrowing in disapproval.

ChiChi's face contorts with a mix of anger and defiance. "How dare you speak to me like that, Vegeta! This is a matter between Goku and me!" she retorts, her voice filled with indignation.

Gohan, sensing the escalating tension, steps in, his voice calm yet firm. "Mom, please, let's not make a scene. Y/N needs our help right now. Let's focus on that."

Goten, feeling the weight of the situation, looks up at his mother with concern. "Mom, we should help Y/N. She's our friend too."

ChiChi's anger wavers for a moment as she looks at her children, their words resonating with her. She takes a deep breath, her expression softening slightly. "Fine," she concedes, her voice still tinged with frustration. "But don't think I'm just going to forget about this, Goku."

Goku nods, understanding the underlying tension that remains. "I know, ChiChi. But right now, let's focus on taking care of Y/N. She needs us."

With a collective agreement, the group sets aside their differences and comes together to tend to your well-being. Goku gently carries you to a nearby resting area, laying you down with care.

You'd probably be out for a good while, but already the changes were noticeable.

Well at least, your natural look was coming back. Your Saiyan beauty, and your ki too. It was fluctuating in and out, not necessarily out of control, but as if it was trying to balance.

Your mind, too, was basically going through solving a puzzle. And not like an intricate one, but more of a '1000 piece puzzle' box.

Bulma tries to keep the situation diffused as ChiChi's presence is more or less an awkward one, taking the raven haired woman inside for a drink to help calm down. And all the while, ChiChi is glaring at Goku's back as he focuses more on you than her.

It hurts her, bit more of her reputable pride than her actual feelings.

Goku sighs heavily once ChiChi's laser heated glare finally leaves his back, feeling the weight of the situation hitting him. Along with the feelings from ChiChi's own betrayal, there was the rage he was keeping in a bottle for now. And there was a lot of rage.

*****

You awoke slowly with a low groan, feeling both sore from head to toe but also somehow very drained.

And pretty hungry, too. Kami, you felt like you were starving!

But as your eyes opened, you find the air is so thick that you could break it in half. At least until your movement of sitting up is instantly noticed.