15

(All art used belongs to the original creators and artists!)

"Guys, don't take this the wrong way when I say this, but what the fuck?" You ask in utter disbelief, Bulma sighing with her shoulders slumping.

"It's as we're trying to say, Y/N. You went Super Saiyan. It was a few seconds, but it was there." Piccolo speaks up, his arms crossed.

You shake your head. "Are you sure I just.. It wasn't something similar? Cause as far as I know, I'm a human that happens to be training with an actual Saiyan."

"And fucking, apparently." Vegeta mutters under his breath, but it goes unheard by everyone but the Namekian.

Goku hums unsurely behind you, still holding you in his lap. "It didn't feel like anything else that we've been up against in the past. It was definitely like a Saiyan."

You look down with a tiny frown on your lips, it does not make sense to you. "Maybe you're just rubbing off on me, then." You say.

"You've been doing a lot more than just rubbing off on each other." Yamcha mutters quietly, but it goes unheard of by everyone except the Namekian.

Gohan tries to think. "Do you have anything from your past that might help? A name, or an instance that might circle around what happened?"

You try to think of something, before Goku speaks up for you. "What about that box your uncle gave you? It's really important, right?"

You blink quickly. "Oh, right. But.. but I've never actually opened it before. I just know that my uncle said to keep it safe when he was on his deathbed."

"Then you should go and get it." Bulma tells you as if she has to make it obvious. Goku lets out a giggle before he goes to press two fingers to his head, wrapping an arm around you. "Will do!"

The second you both pop out of sight, Bulma sighs heavily. "Alright, I already know that it's going to take them more than just a few minutes for them to find the box, so I'll get some dinner ordered. What does everyone feel like eating?"

Krillin blinks, having missed the big reveal from earlier. "What do you mean by that Bulma?"

The bluenette turns to face him. "Oh, right. Um, well, Goku and Y/N have been sharing more than just a bed for the past two months. So it's safe to say that Goku's about to get into another box."

It takes Krillin a moment before his eyes widen and his face reddens. "What?! No way!"

Gohan and the others sigh. "Yeah, get in line."

Ryun makes himself known as he trots into the living room, his tail swaying slowly as he meets the eyes of everyone else there. "Uh, who's red panda is that?"

Bulma crouches down with a smile as Ryun goes up to her. "Y/N's. His name is Ryun, and he's just the cutest little thing." Ryun gives a happy chirp and nuzzles up against her outstretched hand. "Bulma, you have a kid you know." "Trunks is cute too, but he's not a red panda."

****

Meanwhile, you were hiding your moans under your hand, as Goku indeed had went for another box instead of the one you needed to look for. "G-Goku, you can't just..!" Goku rolls his hips into yours and makes you moan louder, burying himself deeper in you as he has you on the edge of the small counter in your kitchen. Your clothing was still intact, but that didn't mean you were currently wearing any in the short amount of time since returning.

Goku groans lowly in your ear, planting little nips and kisses against your neck as he keeps you balanced on the counter. "I-I couldn't help myself, I got excited at the fact that you could be a Saiyan."