43

You find yourself seated in Calalo's expansive kitchen, the weight of exhaustion evident in your soft sighs as you laboriously peel and cut an overwhelming amount of potatoes, despite your injured hands. Calalo, engrossed in chopping a specific type of meat, steals a glance at you and offers a light smile.

"So, you're not only punishing Turles but also Goku because they refuse to listen to you?" she inquires, her curiosity evident.

You meet her gaze, a hint of frustration in your voice. "Yes, that's right. I can't properly prepare for the tournament when Goku is in this possessive mood. He's become so fixated on me that he forbids any training sessions with others, and it's pushing me to the brink of giving up. And, well, I owe Beerus this meal for personal reasons."

Calalo's smile softens, understanding the challenges you face as a Saiyan. "Being a Saiyan is no easy task, is it?"

You let out another exasperated sigh, nodding in agreement. "Especially as the last known female Saiyan. I just want to contribute and fulfill my role, but it's becoming increasingly difficult. And to make matters worse, Goku always seems to be lurking nearby, even when he's supposed to be at home!"

Suddenly, a crash echoes through the hallway, followed by Goku's sheepish laughter as he peeks around the corner.

"How did you know I was here? I was concealing my energy!" Goku exclaims as he emerges from his hiding spot. However, you only grumble in response. "Goku, I knew even before I left. You said you'd be training at home while Calalo and I worked on this special surprise stew. Or, you know, looking after your granddaughter since she was born."

Goku pouts and crouches down in front of you. "But I hate being away from you. Besides, Pan is being taken care of by Gohan most of the time, so she's perfectly fine. And without any senzu beans ready, your healing process is slower than usual," he mentions, gently taking hold of your hands and observing your wincing.

You gaze into his eyes, sighing softly. "You can be quite a handful, Goku," you say, gently bumping your forehead against his. "But I understand that you can't help it. Well, since you're here, you can lend us a hand."

Goku smiles, planting a soft kiss on your lips before surveying the kitchen. As he tenderly caresses his thumbs over your bandages, he asks, "So, where should I start?"

You enlist Goku's help in peeling and cutting the potatoes, explaining to him the significance of the oxen tail stew you were preparing. "It's been a long time since I've had it myself. It used to be made only on my birthday, but..."

You trail off, the painful memories of your uncle's passing flooding your mind. Shaking your head, you let out a gentle sigh. "Anyway, it's been almost twenty years, but the recipe is still fresh in my head." Goku listens attentively, his eyes filled with curiosity. "Wow, so this stew is really special!"

You nod, a light smile gracing your lips as you glance down at your bandaged hands. Goku watches you, his own smile gentle. "You should rest. Just tell me what needs to be done, and I'll take care of it."

Feeling a sense of relief, you relax and nod, getting up to change your bandages in the bathroom before they become too messy with potato juice.

Calalo watches you leave and then turns her attention to Goku. "Goku, I think she needs some space."

Goku looks at Calalo, his eyes widening in surprise. "Huh?"

Calalo lets out a soft sigh, carefully adding the chopped meat to the three giant pots already simmering on the stove. "You're causing her a lot of stress, which is likely hindering her healing process. I believe she's constantly worried that you'll pick fights with the other guys whenever they're around her. But Y/N is a young woman who values her friendships with them. You can't keep her all to yourself, even if that's how you're feeling at the moment."